Charlotte, NC, April 26, 2018 – SATO America is pleased to announce the appointment of Stephen (Steve) Sundstrom as the new Vice President of Sales. Steve assumes leadership of the SATO America sales team, developing new business opportunities and creating customized IoT solutions fitting to customer needs. Steve will report directly to Tim Cook, President of SATO America and stationed at the SATO America headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
Steve is a well-known professional of the technology industry with over 20 years of experience. The past 7 years Steve held distinguished positions within Honeywell, including General Manager for printing solutions followed by General Manager of its Breakthrough Business unit.
“Steve demonstrates a positive management style that promotes long-term relationships with both customers and industry luminaries,” stated Tim Cook, President of SATO America. “His experience, industry relationships and advanced business acumen are significant assets added to our organization.”
Steve Sundstrom, VP of Sales,
SATO (TOKYO:6287) bridges the last inch of the last mile for customers integrating Auto-ID technologies that tag and track items, ensuring inventory visibility for improved user experience and business results. Engineering solutions that unleash the power of IoT, SATO provides value to customers in the form of accuracy, sustainability, labor and resource savings, reassurance and emotional connections. For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017, it reported revenues of JPY 106,302 million (US $980 million*). More information about SATO can be found at www.satoworldwide.com or on linkedin and twitter.
- Digimarc Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- FREE Webinar The Benefits of Joining a GS1 US Industry Initiative
- FEIG ELECTRONICS Weigand Switch Wins SIA Honorable Mention at ISC WEST 2018
- Tennessee ABC Enforcement Fortifies Underage Drinking Prevention with Age ID Device
- RAIN RFID Alliance meeting - Vienna, Austria on 27 June 2018
- Wired Mag - $300 and One Minute To Hack Hotel RFID Master Key
- Mobile App Helps Surgical Supply Chain -Schedule Cases, Manage Inventory, Track UDI Data
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 8
- Upland Software Enables End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility and Control in Latest Release
- 42Gears Mobility Systems and Barcotec Announce Partnership
- Seaweed-Based Bar Codes For Food Labeling
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.