NEW YORK, April 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Smartag International, Inc. (OTC Markets: SMRN) entered into a cooperation agreement with Mobile Net Hub Corp. to provide a new version of blockchain system called BFchain Anti-counterfeit Application to our existing RFID track & trace solutions.
This application applies a new anti-counterfeiting technology to our track and trace supply chain solutions. Thus, we reduce risks of substandard products as well as comply with Halal food entry requirements. click for the full release
- Socket Mobile Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- RFID Tech In the Palm of Your Hands
- SATO America Appoints Stephen Sundstrom as Vice President of Sales
- Digimarc Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- FREE Webinar The Benefits of Joining a GS1 US Industry Initiative
- FEIG ELECTRONICS Weigand Switch Wins SIA Honorable Mention at ISC WEST 2018
- Tennessee ABC Enforcement Fortifies Underage Drinking Prevention with Age ID Device
- RAIN RFID Alliance meeting - Vienna, Austria on 27 June 2018
- Wired Mag - $300 and One Minute To Hack Hotel RFID Master Key
- Mobile App Helps Surgical Supply Chain -Schedule Cases, Manage Inventory, Track UDI Data
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 8
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.