NEWARK, Calif., May 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced the release of the Socket Mobile® Capture SDK. The Capture SDK is Socket Mobile's next-generation SDK that offers high-speed, flexible control over Socket Mobile barcode scanners and contactless RFID reader/writers.
Built to support modern programming languages and development environments, Capture is easy to install and update with popular SDK distribution systems, including CocoaPods and Maven. Improved architecture greatly reduces coding work for developers using Android, while migration from the old ScanAPI is made simple with iOS. Existing developers can start using the Capture SDK immediately. Sample Apps are available to anyone on Github.com/socketmobile. Capture SDK is fully accessible to all registered developers on Socket Mobile's website: https://www.socketmobile.com/developer/welcome.
The Socket Mobile Capture SDK allows mobile app developers to seamlessly integrate Socket Mobile data capture devices into their workflow, improving end user experiences and productivity. It is an essential part of the products Socket Mobile offers. The SDK has been powering thousands of mobile apps, helping improve productivity across wide-ranging industries.
"The Capture SDK is designed to ease the connection management of Bluetooth. The ability to support high level frameworks such as Cordova, Xamarin, and React have been primary drivers in designing of the Capture SDK. We were excited to already see developers publishing independent connectors for Capture SDK during our beta testing." – Len Ott, CTO/VP Engineering of Socket Mobile
About Socket Mobile
Socket Mobile is a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity in workforce mobilization. Socket Mobile's revenue is primarily driven by the deployment of third party barcode enabled mobile applications that integrate Socket Mobile's cordless barcode scanners and contactless reader/writers. Mobile Applications servicing the specialty retailer, field service, transportation, and manufacturing markets are the primary revenue drivers. Socket Mobile has a network of thousands of developers who use its software developer tools to add sophisticated data capture to their mobile applications. Socket Mobile is headquartered in Newark, Calif. and can be reached at +1-510-933-3000 or www.socketmobile.com.
- Code's "Soft Scanning" Technology Now Available Within Allscripts Sunrise Mobile
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Selects FourKites for Predictive Supply Chain Tracking And Analytics
- Zebra Technologies Named To Forbes Best Employer List For Third Consecutive Year
- Microsoft and Digimarc Partner to Integrate Scanning Software in Windows 10 OS
- DENSO Announces Year-end Financial Results
- The Unitech PA726 on Android 7.1 Offers 1D/2D Scanning
- Avery Dennison Increases Quarterly Dividend
- Smartag International Enters into Cooperation Agreement with Mobile Net Hub
- Socket Mobile Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- RFID Tech In the Palm of Your Hands
- SATO America Appoints Stephen Sundstrom as Vice President of Sales
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews