The EA602 Offers Performance and Price Without Compromise
The Unitech EA602 Outpaces the Competition Cypress, California -
June 26, 2018 - Prepare for the data collection rules to be broken, without breaking the bank. The Unitech EA602 is a seamless collaboration of design, functionality, and competitive pricing. This handy worker features upgraded technology not offered by comparable models. Its roadrunner fast connectivity, 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor with Android 7.1, dual bands, and 3G or 4G option connections deliver information quickly and securely. Use near field communication (NFC) to guarantee vital data is transferred or hook into WiFi at available access points. Everything you need to get started is in the box with an included USB cradle and power supply. The ergonomically shaped device ensures a comfortable hold and dual scanning buttons to accommodate left- and right-hand users.
A pogo pin charging cable gives you fast, reliable charging and its sturdy construction reduces wear on the cable. “The EA602 is very aggressively priced when compared to similar enterprise devices on the market” said president of Unitech America, Scott Chung, “the touch screen is five inches so it gives you plenty of room to work, it’s also highly capacitive and even works with gloved hands.” The EA602 is suited for a number of applications such as retail, hospitality, transportation, logistics, and field service.
Pricing & Availability The EA602 is available now and priced at $ 975.00 MSRP. Please contact your sales manager for full details. About Unitech With over 30 years of automatic data capture experience.
- Agrilyst Launches Mobile Application Allowing Growers to Run Operations From a Phone
- Beauty Mirror Uses Barcodes - Innovation From HiMirror
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) in retail market size is expected to reach USD 94.44 billion by 2025
- Global NFC Forum 2018 Innovation Award Winners Announced
- Cognex Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Smartrac Expands to the Columbus Region, Creating New Jobs
- Scandit Report Reveals How Post and Parcel Providers Use Mobile Computer Vision with Augmented Reality
- Oracle extends Cloud-based Warehouse Management to Enhance Logistics Performance
- Zebra Ranked Among Fastest Growing Companies In Chicago Area
- Toshiba Expands Managed Print Program to Label Printers
- Bretford Unveils Expanded Suite of RFID Powered Mobile Device Charging Solutions #ISTE2018
- GS1 Ireland Launches Groundbreaking Operating Room Data Collection Study at Arizona Hospital
- RFID Tag Maker Metalcraft Achieves Certification to ISO 9001:2015
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.