BEAVERTON, Ore., July 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), the inventor of the Intuitive Computing Platform (ICP™) featuring Digimarc Barcode, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. Management will also provide an update on market conditions and its execution of strategy. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Digimarc Chairman and CEO Bruce Davis and CFO Charles Beck will host the call.
The conference call will be broadcast simultaneously and available for replay in the investor section of the company's website.
For those who wish to listen to the call via telephone, please dial the number below at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time:
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time)
Toll-Free Number: 866-562-9934
International Number: 706-679-0638
Conference ID: 96755400
If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 949-574-3860.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) is a pioneer in the automatic identification of everyday objects such as product packaging and virtually any media, including print, images and audio. Based on the patented Intuitive Computing Platform (ICP™), Digimarc provides innovative and comprehensive automatic recognition technologies to simplify search, and transform information discovery through unparalleled reliability, efficiency and security. Digimarc has a global patent portfolio, which includes over 1,100 granted and pending patents. These innovations include state-of-the-art identification technology, Digimarc Barcode, as well as Digimarc Discover® software for barcode scanning, image recognition, and more. Digimarc is based in Beaverton, Oregon, with technologies deployed by major retailers and consumer brands, global banks, U.S. states, film companies and professional sports franchises, among others. Visit digimarc.com and follow us @digimarc to learn more about The Barcode of Everything™.
- mondCloud Receives Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Award
- Ocean Resort Casino, Latest Addition to Atlantic City, Manages Large Inventory with RFID Technology
- Open Sky Group and Matson Logistics Awarded for Rapid Implementation WMS Upgrade
- DENSO Foundation Awards Nearly $1 Million in STEM Education Grants
- PINC Recognized as Top Supply Chain Projects of 2018
- Customers To Receive Complimentary Hot Dog with Social Media Barcode
- New Nike Live Concept Store Unites Digital and Physical Retail
- Barcom, Inc. Appoints New VP of Sales & Marketing
- 4SIGHT Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- JLT Mobile Computers to showcase rugged tablet and IT solutions for precision farming at InfoAg
- Alibaba Invests in RFID to Enhance Brand Protection
- Smartrac Unveils New Belt Inlays Based on NXP’s UCODE® 8 Chips
- AIM Seeks Blockchain Case Study Entries
- Inventory Tracking SaaS Provider Announces New Enhanced Active Directory Sync Feature
- Pace Harmon Receives 2018 Supply & Demand Chain 100 Honors
The Barcode News Magazine :: Summer 2018
We invite you to read our brand-new online magazine issue. Click to read the latest in barcoding!
This issue features articles and case studies on:
- Using RFID for Customer Service
- The True Cost of UPC Data
- Labeling and Packaging Artwork
- Industrial Vending
- Barcoded Neurons and Brain Mapping
- How Technology Can Help Retailers
This publication is packed with insightful information from experts in the Bar Code and Labeling Industry - and of course, a link to our free bar code label makers for UPC and other bar codes and also QR codes.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.