CaptureTech’s Key and Asset management solutions interfaces with Lenel’s OnGuard® access control security system
CaptureTech today announced that it has received Lenel® factory certification and joined the Lenel OpenAccess Alliance Program (OAAP). CaptureTech’s key and asset management solutions interface with the OnGuard® version 7.3 access control system, extending its reach to managing physical keys and business assets(such as mobile computers, barcode scanners, laptops, pay terminals, mobile phones) and provides easy administration over protected items directly from the OnGuard platform.
- Omron Releases NX1 Controller for IIoT Applications with OPC UA and SQL Connectivity
- Cognex Reports Results for the Second Quarter of 2018
- Scandit Raises $30M in Series B Led by GV
- Smartag International Purchases OREB SDN BHD
- Global cold chain market size is estimated to reach USD 447.50 billion by 2025
- Epson and Partners Will Use Barcodes To Show Attendees at RetailNOW 2018 How to Deliver More
- Future Gas Stations Launches Smart Vending Business
- Socket Mobile reports results for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2018
- Flow Commerce Announces Four Senior Executive Hires To Support Rapid Growth
- Oracle Retail Breaks Down Inventory Barriers with Cloud Service
- Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care With New Healthcare Printing Solutions
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.