LONDON, July 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Cold Chain Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Packaging, By Equipment, By Type (Monitoring Components, Transportation, Storage), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5479681
The global cold chain market size is estimated to reach USD 447.50 billion by 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period. Technological advancements in packaging, processing, and storage of seafood products are expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Cold chain solutions have become an integral part of supply chain management for transportation and storage of temperature-sensitive products.Increasing trade of perishable products is anticipated to drive market demand over the forecast period. Click to see the full release.
- Epson and Partners Will Use Barcodes To Show Attendees at RetailNOW 2018 How to Deliver More
- Future Gas Stations Launches Smart Vending Business
- Socket Mobile reports results for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2018
- Flow Commerce Announces Four Senior Executive Hires To Support Rapid Growth
- Oracle Retail Breaks Down Inventory Barriers with Cloud Service
- Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care With New Healthcare Printing Solutions
- King Kullen to Expand Grocery eCommerce Capabilities with Upgrade of MyWebGrocer Platform
- Zebra Technologies Introduces ZQ600 Mobile Printers To Optimize Supply Chain Operations
- JSC (Supply Chain Consultants) Appoint Ray Demelfi To VP
- Socket Mobile Adds Passport Reading in Retail Barcode Readers To support visitor duty-free shopping
- Next Generation RFID and IoT Forklift Reader for the Most Demanding Warehouse and Logistics Applications
- Court Tosses Out Neology's Temporary Restraining Order Against Star Systems and Titan RFID Reader
- Avery Dennison Upcoming Investor Events
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.