ATLANTA, GA – Johnson Stephens Consulting, Inc. (JSC), a leading supply chain operations consultancy, announced today that Ray DeMelfi has been appointed Vice President - Consulting Services. In this role, which is effective immediately, DeMelfi will be responsible for the JSC Operations practice, which includes supply chain strategy, facilities planning/design, and process improvement services. These responsibilities include developing new, innovative supply chain solutions to expand the firm’s operations services offerings. Ray will lead the delivery of services by providing guidance, direction, vision, conceptual input, continuous improvement, and quality assurance for JSC operations project processes and deliverables. Lori Gibson and Tony Tieppo, Senior Consulting Leaders, will report to DeMelfi.
- Socket Mobile Adds Passport Reading in Retail Barcode Readers To support visitor duty-free shopping
- Next Generation RFID and IoT Forklift Reader for the Most Demanding Warehouse and Logistics Applications
- Court Tosses Out Neology's Temporary Restraining Order Against Star Systems and Titan RFID Reader
- Avery Dennison Upcoming Investor Events
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 Second Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- Digimarc Sets Second Quarter 2018 Conference Call for Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- mondCloud Receives Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Award
- Ocean Resort Casino, Latest Addition to Atlantic City, Manages Large Inventory with RFID Technology
- Open Sky Group and Matson Logistics Awarded for Rapid Implementation WMS Upgrade
- DENSO Foundation Awards Nearly $1 Million in STEM Education Grants
- PINC Recognized as Top Supply Chain Projects of 2018
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.