KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, July 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Smartag International, Inc. ("Smartag") (OTC Markets: SMRN) entered into a share exchange agreement with the shareholders of OREB SDN BHD ("OREB") to acquire all of the outstanding stock. OREB is controlled by Smartag's CEO, Lock Sen Yow.
OREB focuses on software development for online remittances, RFID and Fintech related technologies.
Smartag plans to utilize OREB to provide Fintech research & development and technical support including P2P transfers, e-commerce, micro finance and blockchain traceability. This acquisition will further enhance Smartag's project announced earlier in February 2018 to develop a composite e-Wallet platform for the Indonesian Baitu Maal, co-operatives and 28,000 boarding schools. OREB has Multimedia Super Corridor status which entitles it to a 5 year tax free status and other benefits.
Information about Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" that include information relating to future events. Forward-looking statements should not be read as a guarantee of future performance or results and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which that performance or those results will be achieved. For a more detailed description of the risk factors and uncertainties affecting Smartag, please refer to the Company's recent Securities and Exchange Commission filings, which are available at www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Investor Relations: 702-589-2176
SOURCE Smartag International, Inc.
- Global cold chain market size is estimated to reach USD 447.50 billion by 2025
- Epson and Partners Will Use Barcodes To Show Attendees at RetailNOW 2018 How to Deliver More
- Future Gas Stations Launches Smart Vending Business
- Socket Mobile reports results for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2018
- Flow Commerce Announces Four Senior Executive Hires To Support Rapid Growth
- Oracle Retail Breaks Down Inventory Barriers with Cloud Service
- Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care With New Healthcare Printing Solutions
- King Kullen to Expand Grocery eCommerce Capabilities with Upgrade of MyWebGrocer Platform
- Zebra Technologies Introduces ZQ600 Mobile Printers To Optimize Supply Chain Operations
- JSC (Supply Chain Consultants) Appoint Ray Demelfi To VP
- Socket Mobile Adds Passport Reading in Retail Barcode Readers To support visitor duty-free shopping
- Next Generation RFID and IoT Forklift Reader for the Most Demanding Warehouse and Logistics Applications
- Court Tosses Out Neology's Temporary Restraining Order Against Star Systems and Titan RFID Reader
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.