SAN JOSE, Calif., August 30, 2018 – Alien Technology®, a leader in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), today announced that Mike Hetrick, Vice President of Global Sales, will be participating in an expert panel discussion titled “Implementing Innovative Logistics Labeling and Tracking Technologies,” September 25 at 3:00 p.m. PDT at Labelexpo Americas 2018 in Rosemont, Illinois.
During the session, Mr. Hetrick will share best known methods (BKMs) for full suite e-commerce warehouse logistics and highlight specific technologies and solutions designed to address logistics labeling and tracking in supply chain, e-commerce, commercial and other key applications.
Alien Technology will also be showcasing its full range of RFID integrated circuit, inlay and reader solutions for inventory labeling and tracking in Booth 154 during the conference, September 25-27. In addition, there will be many Alien partners exhibiting at Labelexpo Americas who have integrated Alien’s RFID technology into a wide variety of system-based and label-based application solutions.
About Alien Technology
Founded in 1994, Alien Technology, LLC is a passive RFID industry pioneer and leading provider of high-quality RFID innovations, technologies and products. Alien solves the Identification of Things™ (IoT) through the provision of UHF passive RFID transceiver chips, tags, inlays & labels, fixed & mobile readers and a full range of related professional services.
Alien Gen 2 products, along with software solutions from the industry's foremost partner network, help solve business problems for customers to improve productivity, processes, security and accurate asset tracking for closed-loop and supply chain systems. These solutions are implemented in industries such as consumer packaged goods, retail apparel, manufacturing, transportation, airports and cargo logistics, government and defense and more. Alien’s facilities include corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA; the Alien RFID Solutions Center in the Dayton, OH region; and sales offices in Brazil, China, Italy and Singapore. Alien is a member of EPCglobal, GS1 and RAIN. Learn more at www.alientechnology.com. Connect with Alien on Twitter and LinkedIn
-- Nobody ever got fired for having too much information, so don't risk missing a key piece of competitive intelliigence. Sign up for a subscription on the left side menu. We don't spam, ever. Your choice of daily, weekly or once a month emails. Or, use the SEARCH feature on the left side menu to keep track of news about your competitors.
- Omron Announces Suite of Traceability Products to Extend Automation Portfolio
- Keeping Cherries Fresh On Their Way To China Required Supply Chain Innovation
- Digital Drivers License Getting Upgrades
- New Report Offers Order Management System as a Solution to Solve the Great Digital Divide Plaguing Retailers
- Infogain Announces Strategic Alliance with Jesta I.S.
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) System on Apple iOS Platform Keeps Fleets Safe, Operational and Compliant
- TEKLYNX International Improves GHS-Compliant Labeling Efficiency and Accuracy for Shepherd Material Science
- Seagull Scientific Names Vice President of Sales
- Zebra Appoints Cristen Kogl As Senior VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Anderson & Vreeland to Highlight Key Technologies at Labelexpo Americas
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews