Technology sales and marketing leader to head BarTender global sales teams
Bellevue, WA — August 27, 2018 — Seagull Scientific, maker of BarTender software, announced today that Matthew Brine is joining the company as its Vice President of Sales.
Mr. Brine brings decades of experience in technology sales and marketing, having previously led global teams in both enterprise and channel markets for companies including HBSI, Captaris and OpenText. He holds an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Business and a degree in Economics from the University of Adelaide in South Australia.
“We’re delighted to have Matthew Brine join our team,” said Harold Boe, Seagull Scientific’s President and CEO. “His strengths, particularly in go-to-market strategy, planning and execution, will help position us for continued growth and success.”
About Seagull Scientific
Seagull Scientific enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by marking and identifying any and all items of importance. Our BarTender software is the most trusted and best supported solution for designing, printing and automating the production of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, security cards and more. Seagull technology is at the heart of Auto ID solutions for thousands of companies in food and beverage, manufacturing, chemicals, healthcare, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, supply chain/logistics and other industries. With corporate headquarters and software development in Bellevue, Washington, USA, and branch offices in Madrid, Taipei and Tokyo, we deliver our products into more than 150 countries through a global network of distributors and resellers. Learn more at www.seagullscientific.com.
Other hot bar code related news:
- Zebra Appoints Cristen Kogl As Senior VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Anderson & Vreeland to Highlight Key Technologies at Labelexpo Americas
- Oregon Dispensaries Get Custom Cannabis Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Experience
- Tyson Foods Selects FoodLogiQ to Connect Supply Chain
- Prop 65 Deadline Impacts Candlemaker Labels in California
- ScanSource Acquires Professional Services Business, Canpango
- TEKLYNX named a 2018 Best Place to Work by Milwaukee Business Journal!
- RFID Tracking Canadian Cannabis Seed to Sale
- Lightspeed Certifies Four Epson POS Receipt Printers
- World’s First QR Code Based Paperless Tax Refund Service in South Korea
- Global RFID Market in Healthcare 2018-2023 - Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities to Hold a Majority Share
- Got Glyphosate? Snack Company Uses QR Codes To Show No Glyphosate In Its Products
- Zebra Technologies Introduces New Healthcare Specialization Program for Channel Partners
- Lowry Solutions' Blockchain, RFID & IIoT Expert John Greaves Named To AIM Board Of Directors
- QR Codes For Sharing Digital Evidence
- QR Code Checkout-Free Technology Enabling Retailers to Quickly Deploy Frictionless Shopping
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.