MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) AUGUST 22, 2018
TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced TEKLYNX Americas has earned a coveted spot on the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2018 Best Places to Work list. Based on the results of confidential, company-wide employee surveys, TEKLYNX is among a select group of Southeastern Wisconsin companies recognized for creating stimulating work environments that make employees want to stay.
Approximately 125 firms were nominated for this year’s awards and employees at the nominated companies scored their respective workplaces in core areas including personal engagement, communication and resources, teamwork, retention, alignment with goals, trust with co-workers and senior leaders, manager effectiveness and job satisfaction.
“We’re honored to be named a ‘Best Place to Work’ for an impressive third time,” states TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer. “It’s a measure of success as we work to provide a supportive, collaborative work environment in which our employees thrive.” Niemeyer credits the company’s culture with generating noteworthy business growth and retention rates as employees choose to stay at TEKLYNX year after year.
An employee recognition program, a comprehensive development and training program and workplace celebrations are among some of the perks TEKLYNX employees enjoy. To learn more about TEKLYNX including employment opportunities at its new Glendale headquarters located in the offices at Bayshore Town Center, visit teklynx.com.
- RFID Tracking Canadian Cannabis Seed to Sale
- Lightspeed Certifies Four Epson POS Receipt Printers
- World’s First QR Code Based Paperless Tax Refund Service in South Korea
- Global RFID Market in Healthcare 2018-2023 - Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities to Hold a Majority Share
- Got Glyphosate? Snack Company Uses QR Codes To Show No Glyphosate In Its Products
- Zebra Technologies Introduces New Healthcare Specialization Program for Channel Partners
- Lowry Solutions' Blockchain, RFID & IIoT Expert John Greaves Named To AIM Board Of Directors
- QR Codes For Sharing Digital Evidence
- QR Code Checkout-Free Technology Enabling Retailers to Quickly Deploy Frictionless Shopping
- MedSpeed (Health Care Logistics) Makes Inc. Magazine's Fastest Growing List
- New GS1 Digital Link Standard to Help Brands Connect Consumers with Useful Product Information Online
- Mesirow Financial Advises Ingenious Packaging Group on its Sale to Resource Label Group, LLC,
- Ivanti Simplifies Management of IT Assets, Contracts and Compliance
- Zebra Technologies Completes Acquisition of Xplore Technologies
- Crowdfunding RFID For Pets -Don’t Be the Peacock Left at the Airline Check-In Gate
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.