OTTAWA, Aug. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ - March Networks®, a world leader in the delivery of video surveillance and video-based business intelligence solutions to the cannabis industry, is pleased to announce that one of Canada's largest cannabis producers has selected its complete cannabis video solution to provide security, loss prevention and operational insights for its retail dispensaries.
The publicly-traded producer, with multiple brands and a global presence, chose the March Networks solution based on its proven reliability, ability to support thousands of locations, and its Searchlight business intelligence software. March Networks Searchlight™ provides organizations with valuable information on customer service, risk mitigation, corporate compliance and other operations through the integration of surveillance video, point-of-sale (POS) transaction data and customer data analytics.
"Early on, we recognized the security and operational requirements of the tightly-regulated cannabis market and evolved our offering to uniquely address those needs," said Peter Strom, President and CEO, March Networks. "Today, we are proud to be the solution of choice for cannabis operators, including this leading Canadian-based producer in advance of the legalization of the country's recreational marijuana market in October."
Just last week, the government of Ontario – Canada's largest province by population – opened up the sale of marijuana to private retailers, reversing a previous decision that would have seen sales limited to government-run outlets only.
Across the United States, March Networks currently works with multiple cannabis operators, providing intelligent video solutions for dispensaries and cultivation facilities. In states like Colorado, where radio frequency identification (RFID) tagging from seed to sale is mandated by law, the solution delivers an enhanced level of tracking and compliance by correlating video with the RFID data in the Searchlight software.
In addition to March Networks Searchlight, the Canadian cannabis producer will deploy the company's hybrid network video recorders (NVRs) in each retail store, as well as integrated 3D analytics sensors to gather valuable metrics on customer traffic and wait times.
The producer will be able to centrally manage the entire system and easily schedule software updates using March Networks Command™ Enterprise Server software. The powerful video management software is an ideal solution for organizations with multiple distributed locations, providing capabilities such as mass device management and LDAP integration to enable secure multi-level user access and authentication. It also delivers remote system health monitoring to ensure video is always there when needed – a critical feature to help ensure cannabis operators remain compliant with video surveillance requirements at all times.
To learn more about March Networks' offering for the cannabis market, visit www.marchnetworks.com/solutions/cannabis.
-- more news:
- World’s First QR Code Based Paperless Tax Refund Service in South Korea
- Global RFID Market in Healthcare 2018-2023 - Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities to Hold a Majority Share
- Got Glyphosate? Snack Company Uses QR Codes To Show No Glyphosate In Its Products
- Zebra Technologies Introduces New Healthcare Specialization Program for Channel Partners
- Lowry Solutions' Blockchain, RFID & IIoT Expert John Greaves Named To AIM Board Of Directors
- QR Codes For Sharing Digital Evidence
- QR Code Checkout-Free Technology Enabling Retailers to Quickly Deploy Frictionless Shopping
- MedSpeed (Health Care Logistics) Makes Inc. Magazine's Fastest Growing List
- New GS1 Digital Link Standard to Help Brands Connect Consumers with Useful Product Information Online
- Mesirow Financial Advises Ingenious Packaging Group on its Sale to Resource Label Group, LLC,
- Ivanti Simplifies Management of IT Assets, Contracts and Compliance
- Zebra Technologies Completes Acquisition of Xplore Technologies
- Crowdfunding RFID For Pets -Don’t Be the Peacock Left at the Airline Check-In Gate
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.