INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Animals of all kinds play an important role in our lives, and VeRFID Services recognizes that certain tasks with an animal such as traveling, gaining access to an establishment, or moving into a new residence can require information like animal traits, proof of vaccination, training records, and healthcare provider notes. With VeRFID’s new personalized, secure RFID tag and mobile app, we provide reliable verification that owners and businesses can trust.
VeRFID SERVICES IS HERE! Striving to revolutionize the way pets and emotional support animals interact in our everyday lives, VeRFID provides a quick and easy method to identify animal information through their smart pet tag and mobile application.
The process of animal verification can be cumbersome and confusing. Even for businesses, asking for this type of information can be tedious, timely, and difficult to review. And flying with an emotional-support animal has become especially difficult. With every changing restriction and requirement, VeRFID is enabling a way to ensure your animal is ready for takeoff.
It’s simple – you create an animal profile and input all pertinent information, and we’ll provide direct verification online after confirming the information with relevant parties for accuracy and legitimacy. Once the process is complete, we’ll send you a tag embedded with an RFID chip for your animal to wear. The airline can scan the chip through the mobile app and pull up that the pet has been “VeRFID,” meaning it has met the requirements to be an emotional-support animal.
No paperwork, no hassle, and the company does the work of ensuring the animal meets airline requirements. Even if your pet is not an emotional-support animal, you can still use VeRFID to confirm flight requirements like breed and age.
There are also other options for pet owners and business owners. If you find “Bogart the Beagle” on the street wearing a VeRFID tag, with a quick scan in the mobile app, you can pull up Bogart’s contact information and reunite him with his family. Alternatively, if you work for a rental agency, you can use a business profile to facilitate your pet policy.
There are options for every animal in your life with VeRFID – reliable verification, endless paws-ibilities. For more information, visit www.verfidservices.com.
VeRFID Services is currently raising funding for this venture. Please consider supporting and get a tag of your own: http://kck.st/2LOUTT6.
More news you can't possibly do without:
- D-Tech International RFID Installation Helps Future Proof South Tyneside Libraries
- Lowry Solutions Named to 2018 CRN Fast Growth 150 List
- RetailSTARx with McKesson’s EnterpriseRx Supports ID Tracking for Controlled Substances
- Rootstock Software Announces New Cloud ERP Customer Win
- Born of the Defense Supply Chain, NeQter Labs Marks Growth and Demand for NIST Compliance Tool
- Unitech’s EA500 Brings Out Next Level Data Collection
- AIM Creates Blockchain Council
- Zebra Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
- ScanSource to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results on August 28, 2018
- Omron to Display Vision, Flexible Manufacturing, Traceability and Safety Solutions at IMTS
- Varian Announces Acquisition of humediQ Global GmbH
- RFID Helps DIY Retailer Beat Shoplifters And Protect Luxury Range of Faucets and High-Value Tools
- SATO Launches StoreAdvise to Focus on Intelligent Technology-based Solutions
- Walmart Executive Joins Warehouse Drone Pioneer, PINC
- Resource Label Group Expands Its North American Footprint Through Acquisition
- Ticketmaster And SF 49ers Use Barcodes To Bring Breakthrough Ticketing Technology To Fans
- Digimarc Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Cognex and StayLinked Partner to Offer Modernized Terminal Emulation Solution
- MSM Solutions Named 2018 North America Premier Partner by Honeywell
- Solution to Trucking Woes Lies in New Driver Training, Technology
- Used Barcode Equipment for Sale - approx 200 pieces
- Toshiba Begins Shipping Print and Apply Labeling System
- CaptureTech Receives Lenel Factory Certification under Lenel’s OpenAccess Alliance Program
- Omron Releases NX1 Controller for IIoT Applications with OPC UA and SQL Connectivity
- Cognex Reports Results for the Second Quarter of 2018
- Scandit Raises $30M in Series B Led by GV
- Smartag International Purchases OREB SDN BHD
- Global cold chain market size is estimated to reach USD 447.50 billion by 2025
- Epson and Partners Will Use Barcodes To Show Attendees at RetailNOW 2018 How to Deliver More
- Future Gas Stations Launches Smart Vending Business
- Socket Mobile reports results for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2018
- Flow Commerce Announces Four Senior Executive Hires To Support Rapid Growth
- Oracle Retail Breaks Down Inventory Barriers with Cloud Service
- Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care With New Healthcare Printing Solutions
- King Kullen to Expand Grocery eCommerce Capabilities with Upgrade of MyWebGrocer Platform
- Zebra Technologies Introduces ZQ600 Mobile Printers To Optimize Supply Chain Operations
- JSC (Supply Chain Consultants) Appoint Ray Demelfi To VP
- Socket Mobile Adds Passport Reading in Retail Barcode Readers To support visitor duty-free shopping
- Next Generation RFID and IoT Forklift Reader for the Most Demanding Warehouse and Logistics Applications
- Court Tosses Out Neology's Temporary Restraining Order Against Star Systems and Titan RFID Reade