Chris Sultemeier joins the board of directors of PINC, a leading provider of real-time digital inventory solutions.
UNION CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PINC, the number-one provider of yard management systems, finished vehicle logistics solutions, and aerial inventory robots™ (drones) to the world's leading brands, today announced that Chris Sultemeier, the former Executive Vice President of Logistics for Walmart Stores, Inc., has been appointed to PINC’s board of directors.
Chris Sultemeier has nearly thirty years of experience in leadership and supply chain operations with Walmart Inc. Sultemeier oversaw all distribution centers and fulfillment centers and was responsible for all domestic and global ocean transportation functions for the retailer. During his career, Chris established solid relationships with global leaders of transportation, third-party warehouse distribution-fulfillment and retail companies.
“I’ve had the pleasure of knowing the PINC team for almost four years now,” said Sultemeier. “With the company’s experience and core intellectual property in asset and inventory identification, I’ve seen firsthand how large organizations can benefit from PINC’s solutions, especially the aerial inventory robots. I’m flattered to be part of such an amazingly innovative team.”
“With his experience managing one of the world’s largest supply chains, Chris brings a unique perspective to PINC,” said Matt Yearling, PINC’s CEO. “His involvement reaffirms our continued industry leadership in the digitalization of inventory.”
PINC provides scalable software, hardware, and services that enable companies to identify, locate, and orchestrate inventory throughout the supply chain predictably and cost-effectively. The company's cloud-based real-time tracking platform, powered by aerial inventory robots™ (drones) and an Internet of Things (IoT) sensor network that includes passive RFID, GPS, optical, cellular, and other sensors, provides actionable insights and connected expert guidance that allow companies to optimize their supply chain execution. Learn more about PINC at www.pinc.com.
- Resource Label Group Expands Its North American Footprint Through Acquisition
- Ticketmaster And SF 49ers Use Barcodes To Bring Breakthrough Ticketing Technology To Fans
- Digimarc Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Cognex and StayLinked Partner to Offer Modernized Terminal Emulation Solution
- MSM Solutions Named 2018 North America Premier Partner by Honeywell
- Solution to Trucking Woes Lies in New Driver Training, Technology
- Used Barcode Equipment for Sale - approx 200 pieces
- Toshiba Begins Shipping Print and Apply Labeling System
- CaptureTech Receives Lenel Factory Certification under Lenel’s OpenAccess Alliance Program
- Omron Releases NX1 Controller for IIoT Applications with OPC UA and SQL Connectivity
We invite you to read our latest online magazine issue. Click to read !
This issue features articles and case studies on:
- Using RFID for Customer Service
- The True Cost of UPC Data
- Labeling and Packaging Artwork
- Industrial Vending
- Barcoded Neurons and Brain Mapping
- How Technology Can Help Retailers
This publication is packed with insightful information from experts in the Bar Code and Labeling Industry - and of course, a link to our free bar code label makers for UPC and other bar codes and also QR codes.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.