CAM Commerce adds McKesson to its list of supported interfaces for controlled substances
Westminster, CA (August 9, 2018) – CAM Commerce, the preferred point of sale provider for McKesson’s PharmacyRX and EnterpriseRX, has added McKesson’s new ID tracking for controlled substances to its RetailSTARx point of sale solution.
All 50 states plus US Territories participate in the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program, or PDMP, to combat Prescription Drug abuse. Several States now require that each sale of a Controlled Substance requires the sales clerk, at the point of sale, to capture the identification of the patient and/or the person picking up the prescription for Schedule II, III, IV and, if required, Schedule V narcotics. The data collected at the RetailSTARx point of sale is sent back to McKesson’s EnterpriseRx software with all required State or Federally-issued identification.
“Our goal is to provide pharmacy retailers with an all-in-one software solution; effectively managing the over-the-counter retail sales, as well as prescription sales and deliveries.” said Ian Goldman, CEO of CAM Commerce, subsidiary of Celerant Technology. “By working together with McKesson, allowing our EnterpriseRx pharmacy clients to easily manage something as important as controlled substances, we are yet another step closer to achieving this goal.”
RetailSTARx is fully integrated point of sale software that combines all channels of a retail pharmacy business in one complete system, including POS, inventory management, order fulfillment, E-Commerce and CRM. RetailSTARx offers a complete integration with both McKesson EnterpriseRx, as well as McKesson PharmacyRx, providing merchants with more efficient prescription management. To learn more about this integration please visit: www.camcommerce.com/mckesson.
About CAM Commerce Solutions, a Subsidiary of Celerant Technology
CAM Commerce Solutions, founded in 1983, develops, markets, installs and services highly integrated Pont-of-Sale, CRM, inventory management and E-Commerce solutions for small to medium size merchants as well as specialty markets. These integrated solutions for the pharmacy market include: dispensing and wholesale system interfaces, IIAS compliance, HIPAA signature Rx Logs, NPLEx Integrations for MethCheck, Pseudoephedrine management, Rx chemical tracking, dual dispensing, offline delivery applications, and more. For more information regarding CAM’s RetailSTARx, go to www.camcommerce.com/retailstarx.
What if you miss important news about a competitor? Don't take that chance - subscribe here - it's free and we don't spam.)
- Born of the Defense Supply Chain, NeQter Labs Marks Growth and Demand for NIST Compliance Tool
- Unitech’s EA500 Brings Out Next Level Data Collection
- AIM Creates Blockchain Council
- Zebra Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
- ScanSource to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results on August 28, 2018
- Omron to Display Vision, Flexible Manufacturing, Traceability and Safety Solutions at IMTS
- Varian Announces Acquisition of humediQ Global GmbH
- RFID Helps DIY Retailer Beat Shoplifters And Protect Luxury Range of Faucets and High-Value Tools
- SATO Launches StoreAdvise to Focus on Intelligent Technology-based Solutions
- Walmart Executive Joins Warehouse Drone Pioneer, PINC
- Resource Label Group Expands Its North American Footprint Through Acquisition
- Ticketmaster And SF 49ers Use Barcodes To Bring Breakthrough Ticketing Technology To Fans
- Digimarc Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Cognex and StayLinked Partner to Offer Modernized Terminal Emulation Solution
- MSM Solutions Named 2018 North America Premier Partner by Honeywell
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews