The Slim & Portable EA500 Mobile Worker
Cypress, California - August 6, 2018 - Data collection technology changes at a fast pace and the Unitech EA500 is designed stay on trend and within budget.
Its light form factor and slim design ensures a comfortable hold and easy all-day scanning while a 5-inch ultra sensitive capacitive touch screen works with or without gloves.
This handy worker features upgraded technology not offered by comparable models. Its roadrunner fast connectivity, 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor with Android 7.1, dual band antenna, and 3G or 4G option connections deliver information quickly and securely. Use near field communication (NFC) to guarantee vital data is transferred or hook into WiFi at available access points.
Everything you need to get started is in the box with an included USB cradle and power supply. The ergonomically shaped device features an ultra clear HD display and dual scanning buttons to accommodate left- and right-hand users. The EA500 offers two ways to charge; first, through a pogo pin cradle which reduces wear on the device and second, through a type C charging cable which gives you faster and more reliable charging than micro USB cables.
“The EA500 is our slimmest mobile device” said Brian Silence, Director of Business Development, “it has a large touch screen display so it gives you plenty of room to work. It’s also great in different environments, you can use it while wearing gloves in cold climates or for warehouse jobs.”
The EA500 is fully loaded and ready to use in your retail, transportation, and warehousing applications.
Pricing & Availability
The EA500 is available now and priced at $ 800.00 MSRP. Please contact your sales manager for full details.
With over 30 years of automatic data capture experience, Unitech America provides a diverse selection of enterprise devices to suit every need and budget. We offer unmatched US-based service and support along with comprehensive warranties.
More news you can't possibly live without:
- AIM Creates Blockchain Council
- Zebra Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
- ScanSource to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results on August 28, 2018
- Omron to Display Vision, Flexible Manufacturing, Traceability and Safety Solutions at IMTS
- Varian Announces Acquisition of humediQ Global GmbH
- RFID Helps DIY Retailer Beat Shoplifters And Protect Luxury Range of Faucets and High-Value Tools
- SATO Launches StoreAdvise to Focus on Intelligent Technology-based Solutions
- Walmart Executive Joins Warehouse Drone Pioneer, PINC
- Resource Label Group Expands Its North American Footprint Through Acquisition
- Ticketmaster And SF 49ers Use Barcodes To Bring Breakthrough Ticketing Technology To Fans
- Digimarc Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Cognex and StayLinked Partner to Offer Modernized Terminal Emulation Solution
- MSM Solutions Named 2018 North America Premier Partner by Honeywell
- Solution to Trucking Woes Lies in New Driver Training, Technology
- Used Barcode Equipment for Sale - approx 200 pieces
- Toshiba Begins Shipping Print and Apply Labeling System
- CaptureTech Receives Lenel Factory Certification under Lenel’s OpenAccess Alliance Program
- Omron Releases NX1 Controller for IIoT Applications with OPC UA and SQL Connectivity
- Cognex Reports Results for the Second Quarter of 2018
- Scandit Raises $30M in Series B Led by GV
- Smartag International Purchases OREB SDN BHD
- Global cold chain market size is estimated to reach USD 447.50 billion by 2025
- Epson and Partners Will Use Barcodes To Show Attendees at RetailNOW 2018 How to Deliver More
- Future Gas Stations Launches Smart Vending Business
- Socket Mobile reports results for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2018
- Flow Commerce Announces Four Senior Executive Hires To Support Rapid Growth
- Oracle Retail Breaks Down Inventory Barriers with Cloud Service
- Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care With New Healthcare Printing Solutions
- King Kullen to Expand Grocery eCommerce Capabilities with Upgrade of MyWebGrocer Platform
- Zebra Technologies Introduces ZQ600 Mobile Printers To Optimize Supply Chain Operations
- JSC (Supply Chain Consultants) Appoint Ray Demelfi To VP
- Socket Mobile Adds Passport Reading in Retail Barcode Readers To support visitor duty-free shopping
- Next Generation RFID and IoT Forklift Reader for the Most Demanding Warehouse and Logistics Applications
- Court Tosses Out Neology's Temporary Restraining Order Against Star Systems and Titan RFID Reader
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.