BRIGHTON, Mich., Aug. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Lowry Solutions announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Lowry Solutions to its 2018 Fast Growth 150 list. The list is CRN's annual ranking of North America-based technology integrators, solution providers and IT consultants with gross sales of at least $1 million that have experienced significant economic growth over the past two years. The 2018 list is based on an increase of gross revenue between 2015 and 2017. The companies recognized this year represent a remarkable combined total revenue of more than $50 billion.
"We are humbled to have been named with such a prestigious honor," stated Mike Lowry, CEO of Lowry Solutions. "Our team works tirelessly to constantly innovate and stay relevant in the industry. We are proud of our growth and will continue to evolve."
"CRN's 2018 Fast Growth 150 list features companies that are growing in an ever-changing, challenging market," said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. "As traditional solution providers are moving towards a services-focused business model, this extraordinary group have been able to successfully adapt; outperforming competitors and proving themselves as channel leaders. We are pleased to recognize these organizations and look forward to their continued success."
The complete 2018 Fast Growth 150 list is featured in the August issue of CRN and can be viewed online at www.crn.com/fastgrowth150.
What if you miss important news about a competitor? Don't take that chance - subscribe here - it's free and we don't spam.)
- RetailSTARx with McKesson’s EnterpriseRx Supports ID Tracking for Controlled Substances
- Rootstock Software Announces New Cloud ERP Customer Win
- Born of the Defense Supply Chain, NeQter Labs Marks Growth and Demand for NIST Compliance Tool
- Unitech’s EA500 Brings Out Next Level Data Collection
- AIM Creates Blockchain Council
- Zebra Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
- ScanSource to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results on August 28, 2018
- Omron to Display Vision, Flexible Manufacturing, Traceability and Safety Solutions at IMTS
- Varian Announces Acquisition of humediQ Global GmbH
- RFID Helps DIY Retailer Beat Shoplifters And Protect Luxury Range of Faucets and High-Value Tools
- SATO Launches StoreAdvise to Focus on Intelligent Technology-based Solutions
- Walmart Executive Joins Warehouse Drone Pioneer, PINC
- Resource Label Group Expands Its North American Footprint Through Acquisition
- Ticketmaster And SF 49ers Use Barcodes To Bring Breakthrough Ticketing Technology To Fans
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews