BOLOGNA, Italy, Sept. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Datalogic, a global leader in the automatic data capture and process automation markets, is proud to announce that Memor™ 10 mobile computer has been validated for the "Android Enterprise Recommended" program for rugged devices.
Android Enterprise Recommended is a Google™-led initiative that helps businesses confidently select, deploy, and manage the Android™ devices and services best suited to their enterprise needs. The program gives customers confidence in their chosen device, making deployments of Android more consistent, and helping ensure their deployment is current and up to date. Google requires device manufacturers such as Datalogic to meet stringent requirements in order to be validated as a rugged Android Enterprise Recommended device.
The Android mobile operating system now powers over two billion monthly active devices around the world. The latest Datalogic offering of rugged Mobile Computers includes pocket-sized to full-alpha-keyboard hand-held or pistol grip devices, industrial PDAs, and Vehicle Mounted Computers, all available with Android technology, being the leading platform for enterprise mobility.
The first Android Enterprise Recommended device in the rugged space from Datalogic is Memor 10, part of a new family of rugged Android PDA devices, offering a slim and compact design while embedding the latest 2D barcode imaging technology for high performance scanning. click to read more....
- Smartrac Launches Cattle Ear Tag – a High-Performance RAIN RFID Product for Animal Identification
- Toshiba Inks Partnership with Brother
- Global AgTech Startups From Farm to Plate Vie for Attention at 10th Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Panorama Consulting Solutions Releases 2018 Top 12 Manufacturing ERP Systems Report
- Smartrac Launches the World’s Smallest Inlay MiniWeb, and DogBone Inlay with NXP’s UCODE® 8 Chips
- Wibmo Inc Launches New Version of Mobile Payment Ecosystem - Debit, Credit, QR Code, NFC and more
- New Solution For UHF Logistics Tags For Japanese Convenience Store Chains
- Armor to Acquire Thermal Transfer Ribbon Business and IP from Iconex
- World’s Only Global Solution for E-Invoicing Compliance Complies With New Requirements
- AI-Driven Procurement Software Provider Xeeva Named a Winner in the 2018 SaaS Awards
- Asset Tracking Company Named To Inc. 5000 2018
- Want it installed? Just scan the bar code. Do It Yourselfers Get A Hand!
- IntelliFarms Announces the Addition of Adam Weiss to the Team
- QR Codes and Mobile App Get Chick-fil-A Customers Free Nuggets