The giveaway welcomes customers to a new and exciting way to digitally interact with Chick-fil-A, through a redesigned app and brand new Chick-fil-A One ™ Membership program.
signed based on customer feedback, the new membership program creates a simpler and more transparent customer experience that is easier to navigate. The new program includes membership tiers (Chick-fil-A One Member, Chick-fil-A One Silver Member and Chick-fil-A One Red Member), rewards for purchases and is the only membership program in the industry to include a way to spread kindness.
Customers in each tier will earn points for every purchase, can redeem free food rewards and a birthday reward, while Chick-fil-A One Silver and Chick-fil-A One Red Members will earn more points for every dollar they spend. The higher tiers will also unlock the ability to gift rewards to friends and family and to have Chick-fil-A donate a meal on their behalf to Feeding Children Everywhere, a nonprofit that ships meals to hungry children across the country.
"Our membership program is just as much about what you give as what you get," said White. "Members will earn points with ever purchase that can be used to redeem available rewards of their choice like an Icedream® or Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich, and we're excited to offer Chick-fil-A One Silver and Chick-fil-A One Red Members a way to spread a little kindness too."
Chick-fil-A One Members have a choice in how they interact with the membership program – by earning points on orders placed through the Chick-fil-A App, by placing online catering orders or by scanning an in-app or membership QR code in the restaurant. In turn, they choose how they want to use points to redeem a variety of available rewards.
The Chick-fil-A App launched in 2016 and rose to the number one spot in the iTunes App Store only a few hours after the app was announced. The Chick-fil-A App is available via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- ScanSource Reports Strong Fourth Quarter Results
- Alien to Speak on Implementing Logistics Labeling and Tracking at #Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Omron Announces Suite of Traceability Products to Extend Automation Portfolio
- Keeping Cherries Fresh On Their Way To China Required Supply Chain Innovation
- Digital Drivers License Getting Upgrades
- New Report Offers Order Management System as a Solution to Solve the Great Digital Divide Plaguing Retailers
- Infogain Announces Strategic Alliance with Jesta I.S.
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) System on Apple iOS Platform Keeps Fleets Safe, Operational and Compliant
- TEKLYNX International Improves GHS-Compliant Labeling Efficiency and Accuracy for Shepherd Material Science
- Seagull Scientific Names Vice President of Sales
- Zebra Appoints Cristen Kogl As Senior VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Anderson & Vreeland to Highlight Key Technologies at Labelexpo Americas
- Oregon Dispensaries Get Custom Cannabis Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Experience
- Tyson Foods Selects FoodLogiQ to Connect Supply Chain
- Prop 65 Deadline Impacts Candlemaker Labels in California
- ScanSource Acquires Professional Services Business, Canpango
- TEKLYNX named a 2018 Best Place to Work by Milwaukee Business Journal!
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.