AIRPORT CITY, Israel, Sept. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- My Size, Inc. (the "Company" or "My Size") (NASDAQ : MYSZ ) (TASE: MYSZ), the developer and creator of smartphone measurement applications, announced today it has entered into agreement with Katz Corporation ("Katz"), one of the largest package delivery companies in Israel, to provide its BoxSizeID™ mobile measurement technology for improved operational efficiency and to reduce operating expenses. The commercial contract follows a successful seven-month pilot program that resulted in an estimated $1 million annualized incremental revenue to the customer, a result of BoxSIzeID's ability to optimize packaging sizes used to ship Katz's packages throughout the world.
Katz will install BoxSizeID on to its mobile devices for use by its more than 550 employees in seven centers across Israel, measuring more than five million packages annually. click to read more...
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 9th year, relies on sponors to stay in business. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below.
- Datalogic's Memor 10 validated for Android Enterprise Recommended Program
- Smartrac Launches Cattle Ear Tag – a High-Performance RAIN RFID Product for Animal Identification
- Toshiba Inks Partnership with Brother
- Global AgTech Startups From Farm to Plate Vie for Attention at 10th Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Panorama Consulting Solutions Releases 2018 Top 12 Manufacturing ERP Systems Report
- Smartrac Launches the World’s Smallest Inlay MiniWeb, and DogBone Inlay with NXP’s UCODE® 8 Chips
- Wibmo Inc Launches New Version of Mobile Payment Ecosystem - Debit, Credit, QR Code, NFC and more
- New Solution For UHF Logistics Tags For Japanese Convenience Store Chains
- Armor to Acquire Thermal Transfer Ribbon Business and IP from Iconex
- World’s Only Global Solution for E-Invoicing Compliance Complies With New Requirements
- AI-Driven Procurement Software Provider Xeeva Named a Winner in the 2018 SaaS Awards
- Asset Tracking Company Named To Inc. 5000 2018
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews