We understood the need for a full data collection suite that was both user-friendly and powerful for diverse businesses. We feel confident that this newest iteration of KOAMTACON will help empower business of all sizes – from the mom and pop shop to the big box giants."
PRINCETON, N.J. (PRWEB) October 11, 2018
KOAMTAC®. Inc., a leading manufacturer of Bluetooth® barcode scanners, RFID readers and mobile point of sale (mPOS) companions, has once again upgraded KOAMTACON, an innovative cloud-based solution for data collection and management. This expansion to the enterprise application space makes KOAMTAC the first hardware manufacturer of its kind to offer a full-service data collection and management solution.
KOAMTACON comes with seven total applications designed to fit various aspects of business. All applications are built to work with a Koamtac Data Collector (KDC) which connects via Bluetooth to any smartphone, tablet, or PC to collect data from barcodes, RFID tags, and Magnetic Stripe. All data collected synchronizes with the database in the cloud automatically.
“We often have prospects and customers alike ask us for recommendations on the best way to collect and manage their data. While we have always offered our SDK for custom development and KTSync® with basic applications, we understood the need for a full data collection suite that was both user-friendly and powerful for diverse businesses. We feel confident that this newest iteration of KOAMTACON will help empower business of all sizes – from the mom and pop shop to the big box giants,” stated Dr. Hanjin Lee, President & CEO.
Highlights of KOAMTACON
- Web Portal & Dashboard: Administrators can manage all master data, view data change history, export data for reporting, and maintain user registrations directly in one single web portal for all seven applications.
- Inventory Application: Solve inventory management problems and manage incoming, outgoing, and sitting stock. This simple system ensures even the newest employee can input new products and accurately count the current stock. Reporting can be easily and quickly done at any time to check and ensure inventory is right on track.
- Purchase Order Application: Set up automatic orders to replenish constantly revolving stock while maintaining the ability to create a purchase order for any vendor manually. Combined with the power of a KDC, there is no need to return to your desk to finish orders. Integration with any inventory system guarantees you have product when you need it.
- Retail Application: Answer any customer product inquiry with a quick scan or search. Get a quick view of inventory from the store floor. Complete orders for customers without directing them to a computer or customer service area.
- Delivery Application: Manage every aspect of deliveries from customer information to status updates. All delivery information links with master data in the cloud and can be managed from the main dashboard. Photos are easy to add to all deliveries whether delivery was successful or not and integration with Google Maps ensures the best route is easy to find.
- Rental Application: Supporting rentals from initial signup through return and every step in between. Select your products, the rental term, and customer information directly in the app. Exporting a high-level PDF report is done simply through the app, eliminating the need for you to return to your desk to do paperwork.
- Field Service Application: Maintain detailed work logs complete with location, time, and notes. Integration with Google Maps ensures every location will be easy to find and eliminates the frustration of moving from app to app. Report data on all work done in the field can be sent with just a few clicks.
- Ticket Validation Application: Check tickets with a quick scan against individual event data. Run a quick report to track the number of tickets validated and remaining for your event at any time directly from the app.
Pricing and Availability
KOAMTACON is available free for one year to both new and existing KDC users.
After one year, KOAMTACON’s pricing starts at $99.95 per user when billed annually.
Sign up is simple and can be done at http://www.koamtacon.com where users can also register their KDCs for use with the application.
- Datalogic and Brother Mobile Solutions Expand Their Solutions for the Retail Market
- Impinj Ships Two-Millionth RAIN RFID Connectivity Device
- New Study Confirms RFID Enables Nearly 100% Order Accuracy for Retail
- POS Terminals Market to See 13%+ CAGR to 2024| NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, Ingenico Group, Wincor Nixdorf, Verifone and 20 Other Companies Profiled
- Winners Announced for Source through Supply Chain Innovative Products Awards
- CipherLab Showcases New RK25 Series Rugged Android Computer for Convenient Store Order and Inventory Management at the NACS SHOW 2018
- KOAMTAC Introduces KDC280 Plug-and-Play Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Package with BLE USB Dongle
- Internet of Things Market to Reach US$1,490.31 billion by 2024
- NiceLabel recognized by the worldwide association for the automatic identification industry
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews