ATLANTA (PRWEB) October 23, 2018
Norfolk Southern’s Jeff Heller; Terry Matthews, executive vice president of intermodal at J.B. Hunt; and JLL’s Walter Kemmsies are among the supply chain technology and transportation industry thought leaders slated to speak during the Jump Start 2019 conference at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta. The event will be held January 28-30.
To register, visit http://www.smc3jumpstart.com.
Logistics and supply chain education take center stage during the event, which attracts a broad spectrum of middle-to-senior-level decision makers responsible for the seamless movement of domestic and foreign freight. One of transportation’s most anticipated educational and networking forums, the conference features targeted sessions populated by renowned thought leaders.
Jump Start 2019 brings together more than 35 industry experts, who will discuss topics from the ELD mandate and transportation optimization to the latest in blockchain technology. Don Ratajczak and Kemmsies will be on hand to provide guests with detailed pictures of the current economy, explain how global tariffs are impacting commerce and a discuss NAFTA’s place in the modern world.
In addition to the high-quality, strategic content, the Jump Start 2019 agenda features more than 15 dedicated hours of networking opportunities so attendees can cultivate new business relationships and discuss current supply chain pain points.
“We bring panelists to our conferences who can concisely and completely present real-world supply chain trends and detail how conference attendees can utilize technology solutions to address transportation challenges,” according to SMC³ President and CEO Andrew Slusher. “Over the years of presenting two annual conferences, we’ve learned that attendees benefit not only from these compelling panels, but also the targeted networking breaks and meeting opportunities.”
SMC³ is the one-stop knowledge hub for LTL technology, data and education. The API-powered SMC³ Platform fuels TMS applications with unrivaled LTL analytical capabilities and shipment visibility data. As the single integration point for all carrier rate, transit and service information, SMC³ solutions travel beyond simple connectivity and empower shippers, 3PLs and carriers to collaborate and optimize decision making throughout the entire LTL lifecycle. Thousands of industry trading partners rely on SMC³ solutions to make informed business decisions, achieve higher returns on their transportation investment, and meet ever-changing market demands.
- SID Awards Display Week 2019 Business Track to Display Supply Chain Consultants
- CDO Technologies and Brady's New Partnership Delivers Affordable RFID Asset Tracking
- Ticketmaster Acquires Blockchain Ticketing Solution
- UnionPay cards issued outside mainland China exceeds 100 million
- Pharmaceutical Industry Packaging Serialization Lagging as DSCSA Enforcement Deadline Looms
- Circle K Thinks Pink Throughout October With QR Codes and Mobile App
- Shopping Online Gets a Security Upgrade from Mastercard
- Jif-Pak Selects Janam Rugged Mobile Computers to Improve Workflow Processes
- SafeTraces raises $10M in equity financing (Invisible, edible, flavorless bar codes)
- Digimarc Sets Third Quarter 2018 Conference Call for Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET
The Bar Code News (barcode.com) a top resource for the bar code industry, has released its latest issue of The Bar Code News Magazine. This free, online publication includes case studies, helpful articles. FAQ, and tips pertaining to the bar code industry.
- Item-Level RFID at the Point-of-Sale
- #MyBrokenSupplyChain - Hurricane Woes
- Auto-ID Systems
- Packaging Perfection in E-Commerce
- German Red Cross - How they're using Barcode SDK
- and more!
This publication is packed with insightful information from experts in the Bar Code and Labeling Industry - and of course, a link to our free bar code label makers for UPC and other bar codes and also QR codes.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.