“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring our new, modern, enterprise-ready intelligent business solutions to DSI with the integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365” said Ari Smith, CEO of NGL.
INVERNESS, Ill. (PRWEB) October 26, 2018
Next Generation Logistics (NGL), a Chicago-based Transportation Management System (TMS) software provider, today announced it has been selected by DSI Underground Canada LTD to deploy and integrate Dynamics Transportation Management System (TMS) into DSI’s existing Microsoft NAV ERP Software and warehouse shipment tables for managing their extensive less than truckload (LTL) and full truckload (TL) transportation needs.
NGL’s Dynamics TMS solutions are a complete enterprise transportation management planning and execution suite that enables transportation professionals to make effective and efficient business decisions. The software can be quickly deployed, whether a client is using NGL’s On-Premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), or Hosted-On Demand models to manage a single company or multiple divisions.
“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring our new, modern, enterprise-ready intelligent business solutions to DSI with the integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365” said Ari Smith, CEO of NGL. “We’ve designed our TMS solutions to help companies like DSI increase gross margins, manage freight expense and increase on-time carrier performance.”
DSI Underground develops, produces and supplies high quality products and systems for Underground Mining and Tunneling in more than 45 countries and in regional manufacturing sites. DSI Underground subsidiaries, are present on all continents to provide tailored solutions for their customers.
The NGL team focuses on supporting efficiency and growth programs for organizations that want to create a strategic advantage with proven supply chain concepts. Our Products and Services allow for recommendations and implementations of proven strategies based on current industry practices, while utilizing the latest in software solutions.
About Next Generation Logistics
Next Generation Logistics, Inc. is a leader in technology-based supply chain solutions with over 30 years hands-on experience offering Advanced Transportation Software, Managed Transportation Services and Supply Chain Consulting.
-- other news you may have missed, and can't possibly live without:
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
- StayLinked SmartTE Now Available for Janam’s Android-Powered Rugged Mobile Computers
- Automating The Supply Chain for Firearms Dealers - Celerant and Lipsey's
- Flash Global Celebrates 10 Years of Providing Supply Chain Services in Brazil
- AIM Names IFT's William Fisher 2018 Moore Award Recipient
- InvoTech Systems, Inc. Integrates RFID Technology into Uniform Tracking Systems at Seminole Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla
- ALL-TAG’s Q-Tag® Recognized with Most Innovative In-Store Solution Award for 2018
- SMC³ Welcomes Supply Chain Experts, Leaders to Jump Start 2019
- SID Awards Display Week 2019 Business Track to Display Supply Chain Consultants
- CDO Technologies and Brady's New Partnership Delivers Affordable RFID Asset Tracking
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.