NATICK, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) today announced that the company's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share, payable on November 30, 2018 to all shareholders of record at the close of business on November 16, 2018. This dividend represents an increase of $0.005 per share, or 11%, over the $0.045 per share dividend paid in the prior quarter.
Cognex increases quarterly cash dividend by 11%
About Cognex Corporation
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of image-based products, all of which use artificial intelligence (AI) techniques that give them the human-like ability to make decisions on what they see. Cognex products include machine vision systems, machine vision sensors and barcode readers that are used in factories and distribution centers around the world where they eliminate production and shipping errors.
Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 1.5 million vision-based products, representing over $5 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has offices and distributors located throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For details visit Cognex online at www.cognex.com.
More news -
- Cognex Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2018
- Impinj Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Avery Dennison Announces Upcoming Investor Event
- Supply Chain Company Celebrates 1 Millionth Order at Growing Indianapolis, IN Facility
- National Office System's RFID Tracking Technology Finds Able
- Got A Parking Ticket? Talk To The Kiosk
- QR Codes and More For Transportation Fare Collection System for the City of Rotterdam
- Next Generation Logistics Launches Partnership with DSI Underground Canada LTD
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
- StayLinked SmartTE Now Available for Janam’s Android-Powered Rugged Mobile Computers
- Automating The Supply Chain for Firearms Dealers - Celerant and Lipsey's
- Flash Global Celebrates 10 Years of Providing Supply Chain Services in Brazil