Staying on top of the innovation in healthcare is critical. Especially with population health and precision medicine on the rise and proving to be effective, the next frontier of healthcare is context and location-aware patient care.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (PRWEB) January 31, 2019
Innovative Medical Systems is excited to introduce an educational video series regarding Real Time Locating Systems and how to manage disruption in your facility. In the this exclusive interview with Ali Youssef, Principal Mobility Expert at Henry Ford Health System, Ali talks about disruption in healthcare and how Real Time Locating Services (RTLS) helps manage disruption, especially at the enterprise level. His insight and real-world experience are valuable when navigating this landscape.
According to Youssef, “Staying on top of the innovation in healthcare is critical. Especially with population health and precision medicine on the rise and proving to be effective, the next frontier of healthcare is context and location-aware patient care. As artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning evolve, location enabled workflows will drive a digital concierge experience as well as highly tailored healthcare.” Are you ready to manage this disruption?
Our video series steps thru the critical process of selecting location enabled workflows, often called RTLS.
Our videos feature:
- Disruption: Disruption and how Real Time Locating Services (RTLS) helps manage disruption
- What is RTLS? Learn what RTLS is and what the future of patient engagement looks like
- Stakeholders: The importance of having all stakeholders involved from the start
- Using An Experienced Integrator: Setting clear expectations upfront is key
- Location Certainty: Understanding location certainty and its effect on RTLS use cases
- Future Proofing An RTLS System: Choosing the right technology and software to future proof
- Future of Patient Engagement: Engage patients before, during and after their visit
- Technology, What's Next? Build a system that is forward thinking
- Navigating A Steep Learning Curve: IMS brings different technology vendors to the table
- Why Innovative Medical Systems (IMS)? Working with IMS saves time and money
- What IMS Does Differently? Strength in education, asking questions and paying attention to details
- Smart Investment: Working with an experienced integrator who is vendor agnostic is smart
- Mistakes To Avoid: What are the things to avoid as one makes decisions with an RTLS system
View the entire 13-part video series at https://www.innovative-medical.com/rtlsvideos
Next up is an even deeper dive into RTLS pool to learn how to stack upon existing infrastructures, with proven solutions that enable a financially scalable plan. Be first to view these videos, visit: innovative-medical.com/rtlseducate
Visiting HIMSS 2019, make sure to stop by and meet Ali Youssef on Thursday, February 14, 2019, 10:00 AM in the Intelligent Health Pavilion, Extreme Networks Innovation Theater, for his keynote address on IoHT, RFID, RTLS, Sensors and Wireless Technologies. #HIMSS2019
About Innovative Medical Systems
Innovative Medical Systems is a complex solutions integrator who has over 30 years’ experience exclusively in healthcare. Our customers tell us that our honest no nonsense approach to business is refreshing. They rely on us to help them navigate complex integrations (like staff duress and wayfinding) that need to operate 24/7. IMS has the knowledge and skills to consult, design, install and support proven solutions that are flexible, and financially scalable. Learn more at https://www.innovative-medical.com
- Digimarc and HP Inc. Present New "Connected Package" Award
- Socket Mobile Announces SocketScan® S500 Token Exchange
- World Economic Forum Releases Report on Traceability, Cites FoodLogiQ as a Promising Technology Solution
- Odyssey Investment Partners Acquires Barcodes, Inc.
- Omron Releases New Collaborative Robot That Automates Repetitive Tasks and Enhances Human-Machine Collaboration
- Barcodes, Inc. Announces Investment, Acquisition
- ScanSource Named to FORTUNE Magazine's 2019 List of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’
- ID Card Personalization Printer is First of its Kind to Achieve GreenCircle Certification
- Introducing the POS Industry’s First 300dpi Thermal Printer from BIXOLON
- Trucker Tools Reaffirms Position on U.S Cellular Carriers Sharing Location Data
- UPC.com Domain For Sale
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.