Former Healthcare CTO to share hospital garment and textile tracking expertise
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc., a leader in innovative technology and front-end solutions announced today that John “Jack” A. Hamilton will be speaking at the at HIMSS19 Global Conference & Exhibition, in the Fujitsu booth #2721 on February 12-14, 2019 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Hamilton, now with Positek RFID Inc., will be speaking on the necessity for Hospitals and Clinics to track their garments, scrubs, and linens to assure compliance with current regulations as well as reducing loss and improving a hospital’s bottom line through improvement in efficiency of inventory tracking.
Jack Hamilton, noted expert in Healthcare garment & linens supply chain and RFID implementations will be speaking in Fujitsu booth #2721 at HIMSS 2019, Orlando, FL February 12-14, at 11:00am, 2:00pm and 4:00pm each day of the show.
Bringing more than 35 years of professional experience to the company, Hamilton has overseen the development and management of large scale projects involving deployment of RFID solutions in both Healthcare Linen Suppliers and large and small hospital laundries. Mr. Hamilton has implemented RFID solutions for healthcare linen laundry and in-hospital linen management. He has directed the research, development and production of medical products, supplies, equipment, instrumentation and related services during his career as an industry subject matter expert for sterilized surgical linens and the processing of surgical and healthcare textiles.
Prior to joining Positek RFID, Hamilton was the chief technology officer at Angelica Corporation, a leader in healthcare linen and medical laundry services. Hamilton also served as senior vice president of product development for SRI Surgical Inc. He has also held leadership roles in the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation and is a past member of the American Society for Quality. Hamilton has a degree in Biological Science from the University of Delaware and has completed Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training.
- SCANSOURCE ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF BOARD CHAIRMAN, STEVE FISCHER
- Zebra Recognized as a Visionary for Global Indoor Location Services in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Zebra Technologies to Acquire Temptime Corporation
- GS1 US Releases Point-of-Care Scanning for Surgical Implants Implementation Guidance
- Peak-Ryzex Receives Ivanti Partner of the Year Award for Third Consecutive Year
- Innovative Medical Systems Announces A Video Series "How A Real Time Locating System Manages Disruption In Healthcare"
- Digimarc and HP Inc. Present New "Connected Package" Award
- Socket Mobile Announces SocketScan® S500 Token Exchange
- World Economic Forum Releases Report on Traceability, Cites FoodLogiQ as a Promising Technology Solution
- Odyssey Investment Partners Acquires Barcodes, Inc.