PITTSBURGH, PA – February 13, 2019—AIM North America (NA) is pleased to announce the appointment of Dan Kimball as the new Chair of the Board and Debangana (“Debs”) Mukherjee as Vice Chair. Board members unanimously welcomed these appointments, which were made at the recommendation of a special Nomination Committee. Mr. Kimball and Ms. Mukherjee will work to fulfill AIM NA’s mission of raising awareness and adoption of automatic identification technologies.
Mr. Kimball succeeds Don Ertel, VP Systems & Technology Solutions, CDO Technologies, as Chair of the AIM NA Board of Directors. Mr. Ertel has served as the AIM NA Chair since 2014 and remains on the AIM NA Board of Directors.
“We are extremely grateful to Don for his dedication to AIM North America in his tenure as chair of the board,” says Mary Lou Bosco, COO, AIM NA. “We look forward to Dan Kimball stepping into the chairmanship and expanding his leadership role within AIM North America. Dan’s experience across many aspects of AIM North America make him a strong fit to assume this important role. Debs Mukherjee has been an integral part of our strategic planning team and having her step into the role as vice chair gives us a strong, clear succession plan for the board we are excited about.”
Kimball and Mukherjee will officially assume their positions for AIM North America on April 1, 2019.
- Infinite Peripherals enhances all-in-one healthcare device with RFID based mobile security.
- Socket Mobile Reports 2018 Financial Results
- Zebra Technologies Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies’ Alex Castaneda Recognized as 2019 CRN Channel Chief
- Bricz Hires Jim May, Previously VP of Operations in 3PL Industry, as Vice President of Services
- Five ScanSource Executives Recognized as 2019 CRN® Channel Chiefs
- Smartrac and Sasken Announce IoT Solutions Alliance
- GS1 Delivers New Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Release Date and Conference Call
- AB&R® Launches a New Online Store for Supply Chain Professionals
- A New Era for Healthcare with Wireless Charging Datalogic Products
- Barcode Scanning Adds Convenience to In-Store Shopping Experience
- Dissident Shareholders Seek Dismissal of Entire Board at NASDAQ RFID Company
- Jacket With RFID Proof Pocket Launches on Kickstarter