SACRAMENTO, Calif., Oct. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxer One, the leader in smart locker technology, has acquired mailbox and software company, MailHaven. This event marks Luxer One's first company acquisition since joining the ASSA ABLOY family of brands in December 2018.
"We've been admirers of MailHaven's technology since they first announced their unique mailbox solution in 2016," says Arik Levy, CEO/Founder of Luxer One. "This acquisition allows us to expand the Luxer One solutions line-up even further."
MailHaven develops a smart mailbox that tracks and protects packages for residential customers. The 3G-connected, solar-powered mailbox contains an embedded barcode scanner for delivery personnel to easily scan and deliver parcels into a secure compartment. Customers can retrieve their goods from the mailbox using the MailHaven app.
MailHaven's iOS application can additionally be used independently of the mailbox, allowing users to track online orders from any retailer in one central place. When used together, the MailHaven smart mailbox and iOS app bring peace of mind and package security to online shoppers.
"The team at Luxer One shares in our values of excellence in innovation and customer experience," says Kela Ivonye, CEO/Founder of MailHaven, who will stay on as a member of the Luxer One team. "This new chapter together will allow us to achieve our shared goal of simplifying the last mile of package delivery."
Today, Luxer One is the #1 provider of smart lockers for multifamily residential communities, as well as commercial properties, retail stores, and universities. The company has delivered more goods through its locker network than any other provider, with over 43 million successful deliveries to date.
"We've always been committed to offering a breadth of powerful parcel management solutions to new and existing customers. We're excited to work with Kela to keep pushing the boundaries of these initiatives," concludes Levy.
Other barcode news:
- ASSA ABLOY Subsidiary Acquires Mailbox Solution Company
- Digimarc Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cognex 3Q 2019 Report YoY Shows Declines in Revenue and Net Income
- NiceLabel Announces New ABAP Package to Optimize Labeling in SAP S4/HANA
- Smartrac Launches Product Line for Tagging Beer Kegs and Other Returnable Transport Items
- Newmine Recognized as a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Supply Chain Management Technologies
- Industry Barcode Assessment Finds 54% YoY Improvement In Pharma Use of Bar Codes
- Honeywell Establishes Robotics Innovation Hub For Next Gen Distribution Centers
- Socket Mobile Reports Profitable Growth for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2019