SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 25, 2015) - Jasper, a global Internet of Things (IoT) platform leader, hosted a panel of industry leaders from AT&T, ChargePoint, GM and LoJack for a discussion on IoT's role in the acceleration of Connected Car innovation across the ecosystem. The group, which gathered yesterday in downtown San Francisco, shared insights on the state of the Connected Car industry and how IoT is enabling companies across industries to create an ecosystem of high value, revenue-generating services around the connected vehicle.
"Over a decade ago, the auto industry was one of the first to recognize that a manufacturer's relationship with their customer doesn't have to end with a product sale. Introducing
More Articles ...
- eBay Enterprise Enables Sigma Beauty to Improve Efficiency and Expand Globally
- Socket Mobile Releases Updated SDK for Apple iOS 9
- Lowe's Joins ZigBee Alliance (IoT standards) as a Participant Member
- OSGi Alliance Launches New Expert Group to Provide Modular Solutions for IoT
- Tenth-Annual CONNECTIONS(TM) Europe Features Keynotes From Nest, Viacom, and Icontrol
- goTransverse Updates TRACT® Platform with Extended Cloud Integrations in Fall ’15 Release
- Predixion Hosts Webinar on Advanced Analytics for IoT Data Featuring Independent Research Firm
- HID Global Showcases Mobile ID Experience for Smartphones at eID Conference
- BellHawk announces New Features for its Warehouse Management System
- Retail Beacon Awards Highlighted at Hardware Conference
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews