SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 6, 2015) - QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK), the innovator of ultra-low power programmable sensor processing solutions, will be presenting and exhibiting at the Wearable Sensors and Electronics 2015 Annual Conference and Exhibition.
Date: November 16 & 17
Location: Biltmore Hotel and Suites, Santa Clara, CA
Presentation Time: Tuesday, November 17 at 9:20 a.m.
Presentation Topic: Energy efficient wearables: an ounce of preprocessing is worth a pound of computing
In this session, Dr. Tim Saxe, QuickLogic's CTO, will discuss how careful allocation of sensor processing functions between software and hardware can result in significant battery life increases in wearable devices.
QuickLogic Corporation is a leading provider of ultra-low power, customizable sensor processing platforms, Display, and Connectivity semiconductor solutions for smartphone, tablet, wearable, and mobile enterprise OEMs. Called Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSPs), these programmable 'silicon plus software' solutions enable our customers to bring hardware-differentiated products to market quickly and cost effectively. For more information about QuickLogic and CSSPs, visit www.quicklogic.com.
QuickLogic is a registered trademark and the QuickLogic logo is a trademark of QuickLogic Corporation. All other brands or trademarks are the property of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
Read more technology articles of interest:
- Field Service Becomes First Industry to Be Transformed by Internet of Things, Says ServiceMax
- Smart Home Pioneer digitalSTROM Makes IoTA Final
- Nwave Technologies Wins Cisco's 2015 "BIG" Award
- SDK Update Includes Ability to Decode Barcodes from PDF Files
- AIS's HMI Touch Panel for Distributed Control and Process Automation
- Lantronix Reports Fiscal 2016 First Quarter Financial Results
- NASA and ICAP Patent Brokerage Partner on Fourth Intellectual Property Auction
- Building Robotics Launches +Comfy