TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - November 25, 2015) - Internet of Things Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ITT) ("IoT Inc." or the "Company"), an IoT technology accelerator and industry acquisition company is pleased to announce that it has closed a principal amount $250,000 convertible debenture financing. The key terms of the convertible debentures are as follows: two year term; interest of 12% per annum; and, convertible into common shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.05 per share for the first 12 months, and thereafter at a price of $0.10 per share until maturity.
All securities issued pursuant to the financing are subject to a four month hold period. Closing of the financing is subject to final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Internet of Things Inc. (www.iotintl.com) is an IoT technology accelerator and industry acquisition company focused on emerging integrated technologies and solutions. The Company operates three divisions: accelerating technology start-ups; consulting services; and mergers and acquisitions. Internet of Things Inc. will help clients across a wide range of industries leverage the power of IoT, including telecommunications, utilities, healthcare, agriculture, and transportation service providers. The Company maintains offices in Toronto, Canada and Kolkata, India.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements herein may contain forward-looking statements and forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements or information appear in a number of places and can be identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate" or "believes" or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved. Such forward-looking statements and information are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements, or industry results, to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statement or information. There can be no assurance that a forward-looking statement or information referenced herein will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements or information. Also, many of the factors are beyond the control of the Company. We undertake no obligation to reissue or update any forward looking statements or information except as required by law. All forward-looking statements and information herein are qualified by this cautionary statement.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
- Covectra Announces New Anti-Counterfeit and Track & Trace System
- Researchers Predict IoT Attacks Will Characterize Emerging Threat in 2016
- Website To Rank Warehouse Management Software (WMS) Providers
- OMA Presents TestFest and Seminar Aimed at IoT Industry
- Omni-ID Named to Most Promising Oil & Gas Technology Solution Providers List by CIO Review
- Intrinsic-ID to Showcase IoT Security Solution at InvenSense Conf
- HID Global Prevents Mobile Banking Fraud While Making It Easier for Users to Conduct Transactions
- Mobeam Reaches 10 Million Installs of Its Beep'nGo Retail Payment App
- Checkpoint Chosen by Norway Retailer as Premier Supplier for RFID Tag
- Smartrac Unveils Superior Security PRELAM based on NXP’s latest MIFARE Plus SE Chip
- Smartrac Demonstrates the Full Potential of RFID Technology at CARTES
- HP Enterprise and Intel Collaborate On Solutions for the Internet of Things
- HPC Conference to Focus on High Performance Computing in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Company Named One of North America's Fastest Growing
- Showing microSD Value for Mobile Payment at Cartes Secure Connexions 2015
- Independent Research Cites "Strong Performer" in Report on Subscription Billing Platforms
- Purchasing Platform Launches for Zoos and Aquariums
- Goodix Technology Human Interface Solutions Wins Two 2016 CES Innovation Awards
- Sigma Designs Acquires Technology to Enter Mobile IoT Market
- New MicroHAWK Barcode Readers Are World’s Smallest, Most Flexible Readers for OEM Installations
- FEIG Electronics’ RFID Technology Helps Leading Hospital Improve Patient Care
- AIM Releases New Publications on Data, RFID, Han Xin and IoT
- Zebra Technologies Announces 2015 Q3 Financial Results
- Retriever Communications Designs Paperbark, Mobile Enterprise Solution for Creating and Managing Electronic Forms
- Quest Solution, Inc. Schedules Conf Call On 3Q 2015 Results
- Ericsson and Cisco Partner to Create the Networks of the Future
- Wearable Sensor Company To Present At Conference
- How Industrial Manufacturers Better Integrate Their Supply Chains With ERP Software
- e.Digital Granted New Patent for Interpersonal Awareness and the Internet of Things Technologies
- Field Service Becomes First Industry to Be Transformed by Internet of Things, Says ServiceMax
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews