LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - January 04, 2016) - Cappasity Inc., the first company to present affordable and easy-to-use 3D product imaging solutions made especially for e-commerce, is pleased to debut its new software and hardware solutions: the Easy 3D Scan™ software, the professional scanning box, and the full-body scanning booth. The company will showcase its line at CES Unveiled on Jan. 4 and throughout the duration of CES 2016, Jan. 6-9, in Las Vegas.
Since 2013, Cappasity has been dedicated to the development of 3D scanning technologies to help online retailers win over customers and decrease return rates thanks to true-to-life product imaging. The company's products allow anyone to quickly produce high quality 3D models and easily integrate these into a website.
In comparison to traditional 2D photos or even 360-view images, 3D models bring a brand new digital shopping experience. A buyer is able to rotate, zoom and look at the product from any angle, which brings them as close as possible to the product while shopping online. Cappasity offers online retailers a powerful tool to help their customers choose what suits them best.
This year at CES 2016, Cappasity will showcase its range of solutions for e-commerce 3D scanning:
• Easy 3D Scan™ Software: Designed for devices powered by Intel® RealSense™ 3D cameras, Easy 3D Scan™ offers simple and cost-effective 3D product imaging
• Professional Scanning Box and Full-Body Scanning Booth: These all-in-one products combine software and hardware. The professional scanning box is designed especially for e-commerce clients, making it easy to efficiently scan entire product lines. The full-body scanning booth provides 3D images and measurements for e-commerce and also allows visitors to attain 3D models of themselves.
For additional information, please visit Cappasity at CES Unveiled (Table 73) or CES 2016, Jan. 6-9 in Las Vegas, Sands Expo, Hall G, Booth #82021. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience full-body scanning and attain 3D models of themselves to share on social media.
Cappasity Inc. offers cost-effective 3D scanning solutions for e-commerce, 3D content production and 3D printing. Cappasity was founded in 2013 by Konstantin Popov, who has more than 10 years of experience in the area of 3D technology and software development. The team includes technology experts in the field of 3D engine development for apps, 3D mobile and video games.
- ^ http://cappasity.com/ (cappasity.com)
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/cappasity (www.facebook.com)
- ^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1uLK2dqqY (www.youtube.com)
- ^ http://www.twitter.com/cappasity (www.twitter.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/1/4/11G077040/Images/turntable_scan-df4ab6e0190188e1a3a0074a83852d19.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/1/4/11G077040/Images/capp_box_03-5b652265f07ba83b9a1cca5ab9b25340.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/1/4/11G077040/Images/capp_fullbody_00006-9bf9b19daa9f9f9aaab3acb0ba34cf95.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/1/4/11G077040/Images/capp_box_01-267f1ed8d961ab94a90c9c757db76602.jpg (www.marketwire.com)
- Virtual Hold Technology Adds Reseller Partner Interactive Intelligence
- Summit at #CES2016 Focuses on Connected CE, IoT, Smart Home, Wearables
- Battery-Less Communication For Interoperable Internet of Things at #CES2016
- Wi-Fi Alliance Introduces Low Power, Long Range Wi-Fi HaLow(TM)
- Connected Home Products For #CES2016
- Projected Capacitive Touch for Gesture Operation in Harsh Industrial & Commercial Environments
- AppRiver Predicts Top IT Threats for 2016
- Parks Associates Examines Data Privacy and Device Security at CES 2016
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.