CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - January 04, 2016) - Trustwave® today announced that Gartner, Inc., a leading information technology research and advisory company, has positioned Trustwave in the "Challengers" quadrant in the "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide,"1 a report that evaluated 14 different global managed security service providers (MSSPs) on several criteria.
Trustwave Chief Executive Officer and President Robert J. McCullen said, "Over the past year Trustwave has made significant improvements, enhancements and progress expanding our global leadership in managed security services. We believe Gartner's recognition of Trustwave demonstrates our increased ability to execute and vision to be one of the world's top managed security services providers. We're pleased to be recognized as a 'Challenger' and feel this advances Trustwave's position in the fastest-growing information security segment."
Significant Trustwave managed security services milestones in 2015 included:
- Portal improvements: Major enhancements gave distributed, complex enterprises more actionable threat intelligence so they can better detect and protect themselves from security incidents, vulnerabilities and data breaches.
- Alliances with third-party security providers: New relationships with Akamai, Palo Alto Networks and Bit9 + Carbon Black expanded the services and managed technologies available to Trustwave enterprise clients.
- Expanded global Security Operations Center (SOC) footprint: Trustwave launched new SOCs in Canada and Singapore and announced plans for one in Australia. Trustwave will operate eight SOCs worldwide -- in the United States, Canada, the Philippines, Poland, Singapore and Australia.
- Visionary market expansion plans: New services for mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) security provide clients with additional services that allow businesses to capture the new opportunities afforded by these emerging technologies.
- Broader threat intelligence: With Singtel's acquisition of Trustwave, the company plans to feed the additional threat intelligence Singtel brings from its massive Asia Pacific network backbone into Trustwave Managed Security Services.
Trustwave Managed Security Services help businesses address advanced information security threats while alleviating the pressures created by resource constraints, skills shortages, compliance requirements and the rapid adoption of new technologies. The services provide the security businesses need without requiring them to install and manage technologies themselves, to retain and train staff to run and configure those systems, or to worry about aging levels of protection. By relying on Trustwave as their trusted security partner, businesses can focus more on their priorities and core competencies.
For a complimentary copy of the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide, visit: https://www.trustwave.com/Resources/Library/Documents/2015-Gartner-Magic-Quadrant-for-Global-Managed-Security-Services-Worldwide/.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. More than three million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
All trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. Their use does not indicate or imply a relationship between Trustwave and the owners of such trademarks.
1 Source: "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide" by Kelly M. Kavanagh, Toby Bussa, December 23, 2015.
- ^ "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Services, Worldwide," (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ managed security services (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ https://www.trustwave.com/Resources/Library/Documents/2015-Gartner-Magic-Quadrant-for-Global-Managed-Security-Services-Worldwide/ (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ https://www.trustwave.com/services/ (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ https://www.trustwave.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- Virtual Hold Technology Adds Reseller Partner Interactive Intelligence
- Cappasity Debuts 3D Scanning Solutions for E-Commerce at CES 2016
- Summit at #CES2016 Focuses on Connected CE, IoT, Smart Home, Wearables
- Battery-Less Communication For Interoperable Internet of Things at #CES2016
- Wi-Fi Alliance Introduces Low Power, Long Range Wi-Fi HaLow(TM)
- Connected Home Products For #CES2016
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.