LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Jan 5, 2016) - WiSilica, the company that is creating smart environments, will showcase its new WiSe Connect platform for the Internet of Things and smart home. To see live demonstrations of leading smart environment innovation, visit WiSilica at CES, located at the Sands, booth 71053 in the Smart Home Marketplace.
WiSilica's WiSe Connect platform simplifies the challenges with today's Internet of Things and provides a complete end-to-end solution for connecting millions of devices that can understand their environment and use predictive intelligence to improve the user experience, reduce cost and improve efficiency. Taking advantage of the existing smartphone ecosystem and WiSilica's proprietary mesh networking technology, the WiSe platform enables customers to easily configure smart homes, buildings, lighting, sensors and wearables into intelligent devices that they can manage via mobile apps and in the cloud.
WiSilica's demos include multiple connected devices including cameras, sensors, ambient light, leak detectors, temperature, particle sensors, bulbs, switches and smart tags, focused in the following markets:
- WiSe Home: Complete Smart Home solution
- WiSe Lite: Smart lighting and energy management solution
- WiSe Locate: Indoor positioning solutions, enabling super-intelligent environments
The WiSilica platform works with both legacy devices and new products designed for the IoT, and sets new benchmarks for IoT success in areas including real-time presence and awareness, secure connectivity, data analytics opportunities, cost savings, and higher-quality user experiences. The platform makes it easy to bring together infrastructure, sensors, devices and people into a single unified, smart environment based on a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth low-energy (BLE)-based mesh-networking platform.
WiSilica is a leading provider of IoT solutions with its open platform that easily, flexibly and cost-effectively bridges objects, location and people to create smart environments that have predictive intelligence. WiSilica simplifies the challenges with today's IoT by enabling connected devices to understand contextual elements such as user behaviors, sensor inputs and proximity. The result is a true smart environment under de-centralized control, in which customers can connect energy, public infrastructure and healthcare systems with intelligent devices managed by mobile apps and the cloud.
- NeoSystems GovCon Leaders Participate in Critical Dialogue on Cybersecurity and U.S. Competitiveness
- ERP Specialist Appoints Jim Petrone as Director of Consulting Services
- Virtual Hold Technology Adds Reseller Partner Interactive Intelligence
- Cappasity Debuts 3D Scanning Solutions for E-Commerce at CES 2016
- Trustwave Named a Challenger in 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Managed Security Service Providers
- Summit at #CES2016 Focuses on Connected CE, IoT, Smart Home, Wearables
- Battery-Less Communication For Interoperable Internet of Things at #CES2016
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews