Paris Gogos, VP product and marketing, NeoGrid North America, said, "Traditionally, on-shelf availability solutions focus on fixing today's problems – alerting users to take action once an item is out of stock. In the meantime, organizations have already lost sales, as intervention is both expensive and often ineffective. Instead of fixing today's problems, NeoGrid's OSA Solution prevents tomorrow's losses through predictive, root-cause analytics. Our goal is to help manufacturers work in collaboration with retailers and suppliers to identify, track, understand and act upon these root causes to maximize profitability and further synchronize the supply chain."
In addition, NeoGrid's OSA Solution offers user-friendly, interactive dashboards containing key performance indicators (KPIs) to help users understand the level of OSA, the losses they've incurred and their root causes. From there, users can drill down through this information to identify trends across sales territories and even individual stores. The solution also provides daily alerts, configurable for various audiences, including retailers, warehouses and distributors.
NeoGrid delivers quick time to value through its fast-to-implement next generation supply chain solution — which provides analytics, planning and execution from shelf to production in a global cloud-based platform. For more information, visit NeoGrid.com.
DPR Group, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neogrid-releases-on-shelf-availability-osa-solution-in-north-america-300266342.html
- ^ 2016 Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference (www.prnewswire.com)
- ^ NeoGrid.com (www.prnewswire.com)
- ^ http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140519/89012 (www.prnewswire.com)
- ^ http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neogrid-releases-on-shelf-availability-osa-solution-in-north-america-300266342.html (www.prnewswire.com)
- ^ Link to http://www.neogrid.com/en (www.prnewswire.com)
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Net Sales Up, EPS Up
- Lightspeed and SilverEdge Offer Complete Retail Management Starter Kit
- East Coast's Largest Advanced Manufacturing Event Spotlights Innovation in Packaging
- C3 IoT CEO Tom Siebel Delivers Keynote Address on the Internet of Things and Sustainability
- Group Mobile Features Juno T41 Rugged Handheld Computer, Improved Rugged Classifications
- Brolly Event Solutions and Wrist/Global Announce Event Technology Partnership
- Wasp Barcode Technologies and Impiger Technologies Develop and Launch AssetCloud
- AIM North America Honors AIDC Industry Leaders
- Industrial Barcode Scanner Market to Grow at 6.13 Percent
- Smart Labels Market by Technology, Components, Application, End-use Industry
- Zebra First Quarter 2016 Results - Net Sales Down Compared to 1Q15
- Bayshore Networks Raises $6.6 Million From Trident Capital Cybersecurity and Investors
- Hitachi Unveils Lumada Internet of Things Core Platform
- Sensor Tadpole voted “Best New Product” at #RFIDLive 2016
- ELAN International Selects NGC's Apparel ERP and Shop Floor Control