SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwired - Jun 2, 2016) - Impinj, Inc., a leading provider and pioneer of solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating everyday items using RAIN RFID, today announced that it has filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.
RBC Capital Markets, Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, and Piper Jaffray will act as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company will act as lead manager and Canaccord Genuity will act as co-manager.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
MORE barcode and RFID news:
- WhiteLight Group, LLC Announces Acquisition by Venture Technologies
- Mobile Dealer Data Initiates Physical Asset Management Transformation
- Impinj, Inc. Files Registration Statement With SEC for an Initial Public Offering
- Inbound Transportation Management Module for Latitude Warehouse Management System
- Specialty Retailer To Automate Collection of Detailed Product Info From Suppliers
- MapR Executives to Present on Apache Drill, IoT, and Healthcare Data Architectures
- Augumenta SmartPanel Puts New Face on Augmented Reality for Industrial Applications
- World’s First Rugged Tablet with 3D Camera Coming to MobileDemand Product Line
- SmartMetric Releases Dual Purpose Biometric Access Control and Identity Security Card
- GuardRFID Completes Field Trials of its RTLS System for Hazardous Areas
- New Video Showcases the Smart Building Revolution
- Vend Launches Free Barcode Scanner App For Inventory Management For Retailers
- BizSlate Increases Inventory Accuracy and Efficiency for Shopify Businesses
- City of Fort Saskatchewan Chooses Infolinx™ WEB for Managing Physical Records
- Identiv Is Awarded 2015 Vendor of the Year by Identification Systems Group
- Datalogic introduces the DL-Axist PDA