WESTMORELAND, NH (PRWEB) JUNE 14, 2016
Polyonics ESD barcode labels generate less than 125 volts when their liners are removed and again when repositioned or removed. Their durable thermal transfer printable topcoats maintain high contrast barcodes and do not soften or smear during wave solder or reflow. Their aggressive pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) resist high pressure washes and harsh fluxes.The materials also include static dissipative top surfaces and liners with surface resistances greater than 10^7 and less than 10^11 Ohms.
Polyonics ESD-Safe label materials have proven to help designers and manufacturers protect their ESD sensitive devices from electrostatic charges arising from both human contact (HBM) and charged devices (CDM). They have become valuable elements in the successful JESD625B, ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340 ESD control plans of the leading global electronics EMSs, ODMs, converters and OEMs.
The Polyonics ESD-Safe label materials include,
XF-446 - 2mil semi-gloss white PET, 1mil PSA and liner
XF-781 - 1mil semi-gloss white polyimide, 1mil PSA and liner
XF-782 - 2mil semi-gloss white polyimide, 2mil PSA and liner
XF-784 - 1mil matte white polyimide, 1mil PSA and liner
Other Bar Code blogs that may interest you:
- DEACOM's AutoFinisher Automates Serialized and Catch Weight Production
- Invengo finalizes acquisition of Tagsys RFID Textile Services and Legacy Tag Business
- Access Development Introduces Next Generation Mobile Coupon App
- Regulatory Deadlines Will Drive Greater Adoption of Traceability Solutions
- Advantix Launches THINaër IoT Solution to Leapfrog RFID
- Accutech Security Announces CE Certification for ResidentGuard Wander Management Systems
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.