Singapore, 9 June 2016 – Invengo, the Global RFID Technology Provider, today announced the finalization of acquisition of the Textile Services and Legacy RFID Tag business from French Company Tagsys RFID.
Through this acquisition, Invengo extends its global footprint and product development capabilities in high value-added markets providing outstanding growth potential such as Textile Professional Rental Services, Healthcare and Medical Tracking Solutions, as well as Manufacturing and Logistics segments. All new services will be managed from Invengo’s new Textile & Custom Application Services business unit based in France.
The Textile Services business Invengo has acquired from Tagsys features industry-leading RFID tags (e.g. LinTRAK, MuTRAK) and stations (e.g. u-Door, e-Way) and an innovative, fully integrated and scalable linen inventory visibility and management IoT platform called ACUITY, specifically designed to provide digital analytics and services to laundry groups and their clients. Tagsys’ legacy RFID tag business also acquired by Invengo includes an array of unique tags and designs used in specialized applications such as airline baggage handling, document and asset management, pharmaceutical and healthcare applications.
Invengo completely takes over both divisions, including operational, commercial and R&D personnel, which will serve to strengthen Invengo’s European presence and global talent pool. Existing clients and service contracts will also be transferred.
Jiann Hsieh, CEO of Invengo International comments: “It is an exciting time for Invengo as this acquisition launches us into new markets with tremendous potential for innovative and robust RFID technology, specifically in the healthcare and hospitality textile services fields. In addition to our already strong position in RFID Services for the library, railway and retail verticals, it further enhances our offering and expertise in specialized RFID tag products. The acquisition of Tagsys’ Textile Services and Legacy RFID tag business brings valuable resources and new talents to our global business and we are very excited about these European and Global expansion opportunities.”
“We are beyond excitement to join Invengo”, added Richard Bailly, President Textile & Custom Application Services. “We have a long history of designing and deploying innovative and rugged solutions for complex environments such as the industrial laundry markets. Invengo’s significant design and manufacturing capacities will spearhead our industry leadership, long-term track record of consistent product innovation and durability, and growth opportunities.”
Leveraging its worldwide presence and support, Invengo plans on strengthening the expansion of the acquired ACUITY system within the Textile Services Ecosystem worldwide. On June 11th to 15th at the Texcare International trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, Invengo will showcase live demonstrations of the ACUITY 2016 Platform for linen visibility and management, on booth# F94, Hall 8.
Read more about Invengo Textile Services: www.invengo.com/textile
MORE RFID and Barcode NEWS:
- Access Development Introduces Next Generation Mobile Coupon App
- Regulatory Deadlines Will Drive Greater Adoption of Traceability Solutions
- Advantix Launches THINaër IoT Solution to Leapfrog RFID
- Accutech Security Announces CE Certification for ResidentGuard Wander Management Systems
- Wireless Network Solutions Selects Janam for its Inspection Management System
- ASAP Systems Offers Rugged Cases for iPhone & iPad with Built-In Barcode Scanner
- Supply Chain Tech Show Almost Here - 2016 SCTECH July
- GS1 Modifies Standards to Enable First Mobile Barcoded Coupons for Manufacturers
- Infolinx System Solution Exhibits at ARMA Canada Conference
- Barcoding, Inc. Recognized on CRN’s 2016 Solution Provider 500 List
- New GS1 US Mobile Scan Solution Delivers Next Revolution in Product Identification
- Technavio Announces Top 16 Vendors in the Industrial Barcode Scanner Market Until 2020
- Zebra Technologies Announces Repricing of $2 Billion Term Loan
- WhiteLight Group, LLC Announces Acquisition by Venture Technologies
- Mobile Dealer Data Initiates Physical Asset Management Transformation
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews