Alliance Members From All Over the Globe Will Showcase a Range of Products From Carrier-Grade Network Gateways to End-to-End Sensor and Platform Solutions in Hall N2, Booth E86
SAN RAMON, CA--(Marketwired - June 20, 2016) - The LoRa® Alliance, the leading technology alliance for the Internet of Things (IoT) and low-power wide area networks (LPWAN), and some of its key members will exhibit at Mobile World Congress Shanghai on June 29-July 1 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), Hall N2, Booth E86.
The LoRa Alliance exhibit will feature product demonstrations and showcases from its event sponsors: Gemtek, ST Microelectonics, Augtek, Multitech, Actility and Semtech, as well as many sensor solutions from other members.
"With the global traction for LPWA networks we are excited to showcase LoRa during the MWC in Shanghai for the first time," said Jaap Groot, vice president of System Business Development for Semtech's Wireless and Sensing Group, and member of the LoRa Alliance marketing committee. "Asia is an important market for LoRa, and at the event we will demonstrate live solutions for many use cases like metering, supply chain, agriculture and building automation."
"The LoRa Alliance is creating traction globally, and we're proud to bring LoRaWAN™ to Asia," said Geoff Mulligan, chairman of the LoRa Alliance. "As a global standard, we are focused on enabling IoT solutions on all continents, and given the uptake of member participation in Asia, we will be showcasing many solutions and have a reception, which is open to any company after registration on the LoRa Alliance website."
About LoRa Alliance
The LoRa Alliance is an open, non-profit association of members who believe that the Internet of Things era is now! Our members are collaborating and sharing experience to drive the success of the LoRa protocol, LoRaWAN, as the open global standard for secure, carrier-grade IoT LPWA connectivity. With a certification program to guarantee interoperability and the technical flexibility to address the multiple IoT applications be they static or mobile, we believe that LoRaWAN can give all THINGS a global voice.
The Alliance has gained over 300 members since March 2015, making it one of the largest and fastest growing alliances in the technology sector. Twelve companies, including major mobile network operators, have announced nationwide deployments set for their respective countries in 2016 and another 50 trials are under way for other nationwide deployments.
Other news from Barcode.com
- Lantronix Adding Investor Martin Hale Jr. to Board of Directors
- Complimentary Webinar - Direct Marking for UDI Compliance
- EHR Tutor announces integration with Medication Management System with Barcode Scanner
- Socket Mobile Appoints Brent MacDonald To Its Board
- ScanSource Moves Up The Fortune 1000
- AIM Debuts Internet of Things Competition
- Datalogic unveils new UK & Ireland office with Partners and Customers
- Checkpoint Reveals 3rd National Source Tagging Symposium Findings From Retailers
- Datalogic Wins Italian POPAI Award 2016
- Polyonics ESD-Safe Barcode Labels Comply with JEDEC JESD625B Standard
- ALL-TAG Expands Product Line to Include RFID-Ink