Latest Release Delivers Support for New Printers and Labels, New Freight Expense Report, and New Functionality to Enhance Route and Package Management
EAGAN, MN--(Marketwired - June 21, 2016) - Jump Technologies, Inc., an innovative software company with solutions that improve supply management in hospitals, today announced new capabilities have been added to InnerTrack™ receiving and package tracking, enabling healthcare systems to more efficiently manage packages as they move throughout a healthcare organization. With these enhancements to InnerTrack, Jump Technologies continues to expand its portfolio of cloud-based mobile solutions that reduce labor, reduce costs, and enable more automated and accurate supply management.
Some key new features in this release include:
- New Printers, New Label Sizes - InnerTrack 1.3 supports new printer options including Zebra's QLn 220, 320 and 420 industry standard printers, as well as a variety of label sizes.
- Drag-and-Drop Label Design - This enhancement gives users the ability to customize the data on their labels, with a new drag-and-drop feature that allows easy label design.
- Signature by Barcode - There are areas within most health systems that receive incoming shipments yet aren't staffed, so there is no way to get a signature upon delivery. With this feature, delivery personnel can scan a barcode in an unstaffed location and capture the delivery location, attaching the barcode "signature" to the item delivery record. Additionally, barcodes on employee badges can now be quickly scanned to replace manually signing on the smart device.
- Freight Expense Report (InnerTrack with Receiving) - For most healthcare systems, freight is an enormous expense. With the new Freight Expense Report, InnerTrack users create a report for a specified date range that shows all incoming shipments from integrated carriers, with the list price of that shipment based on origination and destination zip codes, weight and the shipping service level (standard overnight, priority overnight, etc.) The report also identifies recipients and departments, as well as items, so supply chain leaders can see what's driving freight costs in their organization and identify areas where better supply forecasting may reduce costs.
Additional features in InnerTrack with Receiving 1.3 include the ability to bypass label printing, used when a package already has an accurate internal delivery label; reassign packages from a route by returning them to an "Undelivered" Package Status; a "Research Package" feature that allows InnerTrack users to scan a package and research its current status, history and reprint the label if needed.
"Our customers in healthcare systems have been exceptional about offering feedback and suggestions as we enhance our solutions," said Dan Crombie, director of Product Management, Jump Technologies, Inc. "As more and more health systems use InnerTrack for their receiving processes or for intrasite package tracking, we're developing enhancements to make their experience even better. InnerTrack is helping to advance our commitment to reducing costs and improving supply management in healthcare."
About Jump Technologies, Inc.
JumpTech is the first provider of cloud-based supply management solutions for hospitals and healthcare organizations that are easy to implement, adopt and manage, using mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones. Eliminating extensive investments in hardware, implementation time and training, solutions from JumpTech are guaranteed to deliver immediate return on investment. Easy-to-use interfaces and accurate, timely reports help drive compliance, reduce training, save hard dollars and reduce labor. For more information, visit www.jumptech.com or call (888) 373-7226. Follow the company on LinkedIn, Twitter @JumpTechNews and on Google+ at google.com/+JumptechInc.
Other Bar Code blogs that may interest you:
- Media Alert: Barcoding, Inc. to Hold Webinar, “Modernizing Your Mobile Apps”
- Webinar - Traceability In The Modern Supply Chain
- HighJump Adds Supply Chain Analytics to Enterprise Software Suite
- Alliance Will Demonstrate Disruptive IoT Apps at Mobile World Congress Shanghai
- Lantronix Adding Investor Martin Hale Jr. to Board of Directors
- Complimentary Webinar - Direct Marking for UDI Compliance
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews