A string of food-borne illness outbreaks, faulty automotive parts, and damaged pharmaceutical drugs coupled with poor recall execution have caused significant damage to many major brands in the Automotive, Food & Beverage, and Pharmaceuticals industries in recent months. Manufacturers stand the risk of exposing themselves to liabilities and greater potential for disruptions in the supply chain without adequate traceability investments.
Listen to this webcast to learn about the following:
How are end users supporting their traceability initiatives today?
Other news from Barcode.com
- Alliance Will Demonstrate Disruptive IoT Apps at Mobile World Congress Shanghai
- Lantronix Adding Investor Martin Hale Jr. to Board of Directors
- Complimentary Webinar - Direct Marking for UDI Compliance
- EHR Tutor announces integration with Medication Management System with Barcode Scanner
- Socket Mobile Appoints Brent MacDonald To Its Board
- ScanSource Moves Up The Fortune 1000
- AIM Debuts Internet of Things Competition
- Datalogic unveils new UK & Ireland office with Partners and Customers
- Checkpoint Reveals 3rd National Source Tagging Symposium Findings From Retailers
- Datalogic Wins Italian POPAI Award 2016
- Polyonics ESD-Safe Barcode Labels Comply with JEDEC JESD625B Standard
- ALL-TAG Expands Product Line to Include RFID-Ink
- MyECheck, Inc., Now MEC, Inc., Targets Global Bank Payment Systems Licensing
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.