Syndicate Secure Print (SSP) is pleased to announce the renewal of its certification from S&B for its range of Barcode & Magnetic stripe tickets used in series 20, series 30 & Entervo parking management systems.
The renewal makes Syndicate Secure Print one of only a handful of companies globally to hold this accreditation. The use of OEM recommended raw materials & strict adherence to specifications ensure the functionality of the product fromissuing & validation of the parking tickets to the packaging enhancements for storage in a range of climatic environments meets the high demands required by S&B.
The company holds accreditation from several other OEMS, which is a testament to our passion for quality & attention to detail.
About Syndicate Secure Print
Syndicate Secure Print operates as a division of Syndicate Group, the division was created to meet the growing demand in the machine issue vehicle and people access ticketing market.
Syndicate Group is a global leader providing specialist and secure print products. Syndicate is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified and has more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing niche printed paper products across diverse industries. The company has direct presence in India, UAE and UK.
Other Barcode news blogs that may interest you:
- BlueStar Adopts Zebra's Software Application Services Offering
- SML RFID Announces New Inlays- Managing Tracking Apparel, Cosmetics, Accessory Inventory
- Internet of Things Inc Appoints New Directors and Shareholders
- TrackVia Raises The Bar In Mobile Workflow Management For The Enterprise
- Digimarc Closes Public Offering of Common Stock
- Zebra Technologies Announces Second-Quarter 2016 Results
- Virginia Tech Chooses Infolinx System Solutions™ for Tracking Boxes