Partnering with Intel, Innowi's ChecOut M is being showcased this week at NRF 2017 in Intel's Pavilion #3125 where guests can experience ChecOut M's full range of products and services.
New Customer Experiences for an Accelerated World
Innowi's ChecOut M reflects the company's vision of the way mobile, "on the go" commerce operates, in today's accelerated economy. Its introduction is the culmination of Innowi's two years' of development efforts and a commitment to transform the shopping experience, by connecting merchants to consumers, with order and pay anywhere POS and Payment solutions.
"Merchants of all types; retailers, hospitality providers, transportation, concession and even healthcare providers want mobile devices, services and solutions to quite simply; bust checkout lines, accelerate order taking and payment processing. This is especially true when it comes to giving merchants the latest innovation in mobile EMV card acceptance and a reporting suite, to help them gain management control of their business. These imperatives require an easy to use all in one device, with PCI certification and engaging applications that revolutionizes the consumers shopping experience and accelerates their business growth," said Zia Hasnain, CEO of Innowi, Inc.
Additionally, Asif Rao, Innowi's President adds, "At Innowi we believe ChecOut M is the industry's most advanced and sophisticated set of mobile POS / Payment products and solutions. It's simplicity and uniqueness delivers on our vision of integrating leading edge hardware functionality, mobile payments, POS applications and business intelligence into a single device."
Faisal Saeed, Innowi's CIO noted, "ChecOut M creates an amazing opportunity and flexibility for ISV developers and merchants to seamlessly transform their customers' experience, rather than to be burdened with long lines, ordering and payment delays created by legacy technologies and solutions of the past."
ChecOut M delivers a secure merchant solution designed, engineered and built by Innowi to get the most from their POS and Payment processing relationships, including:
- Sophisticated AIO mobile design featuring full HD POS & Payment screens
- Signature and pin on glass for all payment transaction; dip, tap and swipe; EMV, NFC and Magnetic Stripe payments.
- "On the Go" ordering and payment applications, with multiple product options to fit each merchant's business needs
- Open POS platform ready to integrate with leading Android and Windows POS applications or dedicated ChecOut's personalized order and pay POS applications.
- World-class Intel Atom 2.24GHz processor, running Android Marshmallow or Windows 10 OS.
- 1D/2D barcode scanner for fast order entry and inventory management applications
- Highly secure biometric fingerprint sensor option for secure staff sign in
- Always on connectivity through Wi-Fi ac 2.4/5G, Bluetooth and 4G LTE options
- Location sensing GPS, gyro, proximity and accelerometer sensor technology
- Front 2MP & rear 8MP camera solutions for customer and back office communications
- Sophisticated, ruggedized industrial design, scratch & drop resistant surfaces with optional shock resistant cases
- Battery life options of eight or up to ten hours of uninterrupted power
- Open, scalable 3rd party cloud marketplace solutions
Jeffrey Brooks, Innowi's CMO added, "We've gone beyond innovative product design to bring ChecOut M to the market. Our goal is to address the diverse requirements of the various customer segments ChecOut M serves; retail, hospitality, transportation and healthcare, by selling through a three-tier channel model. This go to market model allows us to partner with leading ISVs', Merchant Processors, Merchant Service Providers, ISO and directly with large retail customers, looking to harness the power of ChecOut M to create their next generation customer experiences."
Innowi is dedicated to revolutionizing the customer shopping experience, through "on the go" retail & hospitality POS and payment solutions. This includes delivering the latest innovation in mobile EMV card acceptance, addressing the issue which continues to plague the payment industry. With over three decades of experience in designing, building, integrating and marketing mobile & wireless solutions, Innowi brings an uncompromising commitment to design engineering, quality manufacturing standards, software integration and servicing expertise to its products and solutions. Innowi's commitment extends to working with leading industry partners in bringing mobility, innovative customer experience and solutions to the markets and customers they serve.
Other bar code news:
- Smartrac to Reinvent Brands and Retail at Retail’s Big Show in New York
- PetSmart streamlines Product Development, Supplier Community Management & more with CBX Cloud
- RELEX Helps Farm Boy to Boost Supply Chain Efficiency
- Coop Denmark Deploys New Tools To Cut Waste In Its 1,200 Stores
- BT Deploys Digital Store Pilot Solution For Thomas Pink
- Gerber’s AccuMark® Family Gives New Dimension to Retail and Design
- Fujitsu Launches Next-generation In-Store Analytics Technology at NRF
- Fujitsu and Samsung Showcase New Retail Software for Wearables at NRF 2017