"YuniquePLM In The Cloud's easy configuration and rapid deployment will allow SLAM to achieve a faster return on their investment," said Bill Brewster, vice president and general manager, enterprise software solutions for Gerber Technology. "We are passionate about making it easy for our customers to design and develop great products. The configurability will allow SLAM to easily configure the application to match their specific needs."
Companies are under significant competitive pressures to design, develop and produce their products faster and more efficiently while ensuring they get the right products to market at the right time and at the right price. YuniquePLM's cloud-based subscription is flexible, scalable and eliminates costly information technology infrastructure. It is the culmination of extensive customer feedback and is perfect for any sized fashion company looking for an industry-leading PLM solution. YuniquePLM In The Cloud represents the first opportunity to get world-class PLM from the industry leader at a very affordable subscription rate, with minimal implementation effort and a wealth of self-learning tools on Gerber University.
YuniquePLM is the first PLM system for the apparel industry available in the cloud and as a SaaS. It's intuitive and easy to use, and it integrates seamlessly with Gerber's AccuMark® CAD software and the Adobe suite to help companies go from design to market with speed, quality and efficiency.
About Gerber Technology
Gerber Technology delivers industry-leading software and automation solutions that help apparel and industrial customers improve their manufacturing and design processes and more effectively manage and connect the supply chain, from product development and production to retail and the end customer. Gerber serves 78,000 customers in 130 countries, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies in apparel & accessories, home and leisure, transportation, packaging and sign & graphics. The company develops and manufactures its products from various locations in the United States and Canada and has additional manufacturing capabilities in China.
Based in Connecticut in the USA, Gerber Technology is owned by AIP, a New York based, global private equity firm specializing in the technology sector and has more than $3.0 billion assets under management. Visit www.gerbertechnology.com for more information.
SOURCE Gerber Technology
More bar code news:
- Xtreme Drilling Selects BuildSourced for Physical Asset Management
- TrackX Partners with All Pretium for Expansion of IoT Solutions in Latin America
- eBay Takes Title Sponsorship of Catalyst Americas 2017
- Quark IOE and Cumulocity enter strategic partnership to deliver IoT solutions in China
- Microscan Demonstrates One Barcode Imaging Device for all Automation Needs at SLAS 2017
- Dementia & Alzheimers Patients Tracked with New Fingernail QR Codes in Japan
- Honeywell Files Lawsuit Against Code Corp Claiming Bar Code Patent Infringement
- Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market to Grow to $29.23 Billion by 2021