LOS ANGELES and TORONTO and NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Afinia Label's new Afinia L301 color label printer is an affordable option for even the smallest of businesses to produce their own high resolution, full color labels on demand. The Afinia L301 offers a print resolution of 4800dpi, a resolution that rivals professional printing operations. As a result, this "prime" label printer is commonly used to print full color product labels such as wine labels, craft beer labels, candle labels, and soap labels.
According to Basat Khalifa from DuraFast Label Company, an Afinia Label distributor, the new L301 competes with the Primera LX500. "Both of these compact desktop color label printers produce brilliant colors and at a high 4800dpi resolution," he said. "They're both affordable and easy to use."
Khalifa explained that Primera Technology has dominated the entry-level color label printer market with its LX400 and LX500 color label printers – up until now. The Afinia L301, which uses HP inkjet technology and a two-cartridge system, provides the same high resolution label output (4800dpi) but at a very significant ink cost savings compared to the Primera LX400 and LX500 printers.
Though both label printers are designed for the small business owner, the Afinia L301 and Primera LX500 do have some differences.
Read the full Press Release here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/afinia-l301-color-label-printer-is-perfect-for-home-based-business-labeling-300392742.html
Other bar code news:
- Avante Care & Support Moves Forward With RAM's Asset Management Software
- Global and China Mobile Payment Industry Report, 2016-2020
- Visible Assets, Inc. Introduces Blockchain Verified Database Embedded in RuBee IO Framework
- Wireless Network Solutions Releases New Features to Innovative Technology Solution
- Echo Global Logistics Partners with SMC³, Choosing Best-in-Class LTL API Connectivity
- Denim Designer Explains who Controls the Future of American Garment Manufacturing
- Globus Hypermarkets in Russia Introduces Scan & Go with NCR Technology for Faster Shopping
- Digital Supply Chain Company DSI Awarded Patent for Rapid Development Solution
- Ryder Logistics Expert to Present at Automotive Logistics Mexico Conference
- Top 5 Vendors in the 3PL Market in Japan from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews