Anti-counterfeit packaging is the process of providing secure packaging to products for reducing counterfeiting or imitation, thereby improving the safety of packaged goods. Anti-counterfeit packaging helps companies reduce losses incurred from counterfeiting and maintain their brand image. Governments in a number of nations are taking strong steps to stop counterfeiting and spread awareness among consumers to identify and to not buy counterfeit products. The practice of counterfeiting is more often seen in developing countries as consumers are not aware of the product authentication process. Consumers in remote or urban areas are the major buyers of counterfeit products owing to the lack of awareness about product authentication. Hence, anti-counterfeiting packaging technologies will help consumers to buy authentic and reliable products.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global anti-counterfeit packaging market to grow at a CAGR of 18.58% during the period 2017-2021.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global anti-counterfeit packaging market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from different types of applications and types of technology used in anti-counterfeit packaging.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the Key vendors operating in this market.
- Alien Technology
- Avery Dennison
- Zebra Technologies
Other prominent vendors
- Advanced Track & Trace
- Advanced Traceability Solutions
- Aesica Pharmaceuticals
- Angstrom Technologies
- Applied DNA Sciences
- ATL Security Label Systems
- Atlantic Zeiser
- CFC International
- EM Microelectronic
More bar coding news:
- Foodservice GS1 US Standards Initiative Workgroups Evolve to Focus on Implementation and
- Cognizant to Enable McDonald’s to Transform Supply Chain In Saudi Arabia
- DENSO Announces Third-quarter Financial Results
- Recognize a Leader in Automatic Identification Today
- Identiv Launches New High-Security RFID Cards to Upgrade Physical Access Control
- Barcoding, Inc. Releases Enterprise Mobility Services to Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Study Reveals 5 Trends will Shape Future of Retail Industry
- Wipro Partners with Tradeshift to Increase Digitalization across Source-to-Pay Processes
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews