Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | February 1, 2017 |AIM North America is the trusted worldwide industry association for the automatic identification industry, providing unbiased information, educational resources and standards to providers and users of these technologies for nearly half a century, has announced the opening of the nomination period for its annual automatic identification and data capture industry awards.
Nominations for the awards are being sought to recognize outstanding achievement in three specific categories. Open to both AIM NA members and non-members alike, the 2017 recipients, chosen by AIM North America's Board of Directors, will be honored at a special presentation during May 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Since 2007, the AIM North America Professional of the Year Award has been presented annually to an individual in recognition of innovative and exceptional contributions to the development of the automatic identification industry through their work as a contributor, collaborator, or mentor.
The AIM North America Organization of the Year Award, established in 2010, is presented to an organization in recognition of outstanding contributions and service that have furthered the growth of the industry. As a respected and responsible leader in the automatic identification and data capture industry, this company’s achievements in serving the industry deserve special recognition.
In its 5th year, the AIM North America Automatic Identification Technology (AIT) Award is presented each year to an individual, committee, group, or organization from the government sector that have championed the successful use of AIT within the local, state, or national government. This award is sponsored by the AIT Alliance, part of AIM NA's Public Policy Committee.
The deadline for 2017 award nominations is February 24, 2017. Only online submissions are accepted and online nomination forms can be accessed by visiting the AIM NA website.
More POS news:
- Identiv Launches New High-Security RFID Cards to Upgrade Physical Access Control
- Barcoding, Inc. Releases Enterprise Mobility Services to Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Study Reveals 5 Trends will Shape Future of Retail Industry
- Wipro Partners with Tradeshift to Increase Digitalization across Source-to-Pay Processes
- MetTel Taps Verizon Wireless Veteran Andrew Nash to Lead Internet of Things Division
- Redwood Logistics Selected by KYB Americas as Transportation Management Partner
- Asset Control - Fully Integrated Key & Bluetooth Vehicle Location System from MDL & KEYPer
- JDA’s Bal Dail Passes CEO Reins to Girish Rishi to Fuel Next Phase of Growth
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Retail and Logistics Solutions
- Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
- 2D Bar Code Marketing Market Is Expected to Experience Immense Growth During 2016 - 2026