ATLANTA, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MDL autoMation (MDL) and KEYPer Systems announced today, in time for NADA 2017, the availability of their brand new integrated solution combining KEYPer's best in class key management systems with MDL's innovative Bluetooth vehicle location system, Bloodhound.
This new joint development offering is the industry's first integrated solution using Bluetooth beacon technology to display a fully integrated location map on a user's smart phone the moment they select the keys from the key machine, which finally answers the question: "Now that I have the key, where is the car?"
"MDL wanted to work with a DMS-independent partner with a stellar reputation in automotive. KEYPer and MDL partnered together to bring to market what has not been available previously – mobile, low cost vehicle location seamlessly tied to vehicle key pull events. In today's world, prospects have done their homework on the dealer's web site and arrive at the store knowing what car they want to see. The inability to locate that vehicle quickly is a fast way to make that initial interaction between seller and buyer go south," said George Cresto, MDL Founder and CEO.
The integrated system is designed to provide an increased level of inventory control and help any sales advisor reduce vehicle location time by 80% or more.
Read full press release here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mdl-automation-and-keyper-systems-announce-the-first-fully-integrated-key-control--bluetooth-vehicle-location-system-300395392.html
Other barcode news:
- JDA’s Bal Dail Passes CEO Reins to Girish Rishi to Fuel Next Phase of Growth
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Retail and Logistics Solutions
- Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
- 2D Bar Code Marketing Market Is Expected to Experience Immense Growth During 2016 - 2026
- Smart Label Market Will be Worth $16.12 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Worth 206.57 Billion USD by 2021
- Terso Solutions Leading Panel at HIMSS 2017 on the State of Healthcare and Inventory Automation Using RAIN RFID Solutions
- Smart Labels Market: U.S. Continues to be at the Forefront of Global Adoption
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.