PUNE, India, January 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The report "Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market by Technology (Coding & Printing, RFID, Hologram, Security labels, Packaging Design), Usage Feature (Track & Trace, Tamper Evidence, Overt, Covert, Forensic Markers), End-use Sector, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021", published by MarketsandMarkets, the market size is projected to grow from USD 107.26 Billion in 2016 to reach USD 206.57 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 14.0%.
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is witnessing demand owing to the rise in manufacturing activities. The market is driven by factors such as strong growth in the demand from the food & beverage and pharmaceutical & healthcare sectors. The growing pharmaceutical & healthcare industry and rise in counterfeit products in the market are the major drivers of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market.
Food & beverages segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period
The food & beverages segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period (2016-2026). The demand for anti-counterfeit packaging is experiencing high demand from the food & beverage industry, mainly because of the growing demand for packaged and branded products. Increase in demand for product differentiation and labeling for their authentication drives the market in the food & beverage packaging segment.
Track & trace technology of usage feature segment is estimated to have the largest share in 2015
The Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, on the basis of usage feature, is classified into track & trace technology, tamper evidence, overt feature, covert feature, and forensic markers. The track & trace technology segment accounted for the largest share in 2015 as they can locate the package at any point during the delivery process and add substantial value to the product.
Read full Press Release here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market-worth-20657-billion-usd-by-2021-611978535.html
Other bar code news:
- Terso Solutions Leading Panel at HIMSS 2017 on the State of Healthcare and Inventory Automation Using RAIN RFID Solutions
- Smart Labels Market: U.S. Continues to be at the Forefront of Global Adoption
- A Prescribed Solution for Pet Obesity Integrating RFID in Multi-Pet Homes at NAVC Conference
- RFID: Technology, Applications, and Global Markets
- Afinia L301 Color Label Printer is Perfect for Home-Based Business Labeling
- Avante Care & Support Moves Forward With RAM's Asset Management Software
- Global and China Mobile Payment Industry Report, 2016-2020
- Visible Assets, Inc. Introduces Blockchain Verified Database Embedded in RuBee IO Framework